Hello everyone!

I've been playing guitar for about 9 years now, but only just came accross this forum.

I've recently started 'singing' along with some of my guitar tracks and have uploaded some covers here; http://www.youtube.com/user/dooreshi

I'm open for comment and 'critique', however I already understand I can't sing for shoot.

I'm hoping to make my voice better with time, and hopefully cover a wider range of songs.

I also really want to make some contacts, maybe any of you that are just starting to get stuff uploaded too, would really like to meet new people and share music with eachother!

Hope to get to know you all soon!

Thanks,
The under the bridge cover is really good but obviously you have to sing the chorus an octave higher otherwise its kinda quiet and not as epic.

Not a bad job though.
Quote by MrBillion
The under the bridge cover is really good but obviously you have to sing the chorus an octave higher otherwise its kinda quiet and not as epic.

Not a bad job though.

Thanks a lot MrBillion, Yeah, all of my recordings are pretty bad at the moment, just testing out new equipment and software too.

My vocal range is pretty limited as I have such a deep voice (which actually sucks).

If I tried singing a octave higher on Under The Bridge my windows would probably shatter and my cat would run away never to be seen.