I have used this site on and off for years and appreciate all that its members have brought to it. Thanks for helping me learn my favorite songs. When I returned here today I almost couldn't do anything as I was drowned by advertisements. Commercials getting in the way of me searching a song. Commercials getting in the way of me viewing tabs. Commercials with sound WTF people. Then have the balls to charge members a fee to not view the ****in commercials anymore. This site is like the Obama administration. Force feeding me your bullshit adds and wanting my money. AFTER COMPLETING THIS POST I WILL LOG OFF FOREVER. I WILL FIND A SITE WHO DOESN'T BURY IT'S MEMBERS IN UNWANTED COMMERCIAL ADDS.

Sincerely,
NO LONGER A MEMBER......
Quote by mikesbootleg
I have used this site on and off for years and appreciate all that its members have brought to it. Thanks for helping me learn my favorite songs. When I returned here today I almost couldn't do anything as I was drowned by advertisements. Commercials getting in the way of me searching a song. Commercials getting in the way of me viewing tabs. Commercials with sound WTF people. Then have the balls to charge members a fee to not view the ****in commercials anymore. This site is like the Obama administration. Force feeding me your bullshit adds and wanting my money. AFTER COMPLETING THIS POST I WILL LOG OFF FOREVER. I WILL FIND A SITE WHO DOESN'T BURY IT'S MEMBERS IN UNWANTED COMMERCIAL ADDS.

Sincerely,
NO LONGER A MEMBER......

You should stick around
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
*Looks at join date*
cool story bro
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by mikesbootleg

Sincerely,
Butt hurt noob ......

*FIXED*
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Quote by CynX
something not quotable

Id edit that out before you get banned or warned
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Last edited by bluekirby7 at Aug 24, 2011,
Well, I hope you had a good... not even a day... on this site.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOL
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

well it's not like paying 7 cents a day can get rid of ads forever...

oh wait, it can.

http://plus.ultimate-guitar.com/ad-free/
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by mikesbootleg
I have used this site on and off for years.

Quote by mikesbootleg
and appreciate all that its members have brought to it.

Quote by mikesbootleg
Thanks for helping me learn my favorite songs.

Quote by mikesbootleg
Then have the balls to charge members a fee to not view the ****in commercials anymore.

Yes, how dare they charge you to rid the inconvenience tagged to the free site which gave you all this help?
Quote by mikesbootleg
AFTER COMPLETING THIS POST I WILL LOG OFF FOREVER. I WILL FIND A SITE WHO DOESN'T BURY IT'S MEMBERS IN UNWANTED COMMERCIAL ADDS.

Sincerely,
NO LONGER A MEMBER......

Good luck. Bye.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I like how you had to make a new username to post this thread. If you really wanted to leave surely you wouldn't care when you get banned.

edit, oh and *reported*

edit 2, actually I forgot some sad people lurk without registering, still though, you didn't have to make a username just to announce this....we don't care if some unknown guy decides to leave.
Last edited by maggot9779 at Aug 24, 2011,
Quote by captaincrunk
You just quoted it for the world to see. Good job. Though I support the message, this isn't the locale to spread it.

He he he. Its been a long day.
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Quote by mikesbootleg
I WILL FIND A SITE WHO DOESN'T BURY IT'S MEMBERS IN UNWANTED COMMERCIAL ADDS

good luck with that
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
TRAGEDY AT UG

I mean, shit, man, we could have done without Mike, Mike's a douchecano, but.... his bootleg?

I don't know if I can go on anymore :'(

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

God forbid that you have to sit through a ten second ad to get something for free.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown