Page 1 of 8
Hurricane Irene has grown into a category three storm as it barrels towards the east coast of the US.

Irene, which has drenched the Dominican Republic, now boasts winds of 120 mph (193km/h) near the Bahamas, and could reach the US mainland later this week.

Tourists are being evacuated from an island off North Carolina and people are already stocking up on supplies in coastal areas of the US state.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14641567

You guys worried yet?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nah. I'm from Florida, everyone down there is pretty used to hurricanes. I just hope it doesn't delay my wife's flight home
My God, it's full of stars!
Hope it doesnt reach NY
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'm in a landlocked state and my location is pretty far from the ocean. It won't hurt me.

I double dog dare it
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Irene isnt a butch enough name, it sounds too gentle

it should be Hurricane Big Bertha
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
what a stupid name for a hurricane.

Name it Hurricane Apocalypse Firefang. Get people's attention.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by ethan_hanus
I wish it would make a B-Line for Texas right now, God knows we need it.

My grandparents' ranch is getting crippled by this drought. I feel your pain.

But, New Mexico's quite alright
I'm rather worried as I can't afford to replace anything that might get damaged from falling trees.

If I loose my car now, it will basically force me to not be able to go to school.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
****, apparently its gonna reach my area on Sunday
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I live on the western side of NC in the Appalachian (pronounced App-a-latch-in, not App-a-latech-in/ it's a soft-A god dammit!) Mtns. Back in 2006, I do believe, we had a hurricane come through on the eastern coast that actually flooded a lot of where I live which is surprising because I live like a solid 400 miles or more away from the coast.

I hope the same shit doesn't happen...
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Swannie
what a stupid name for a hurricane.

Name it Hurricane Apocalypse Firefang. Get people's attention.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought hurricane names were too soft.

Hurricanes are scary and should be named accordingly. 'Irene' doesn't sound scary
MANCHESTER UNITED
Quote by Dreadnought
Nah. I'm from Florida, everyone down there is pretty used to hurricanes. I just hope it doesn't delay my wife's flight home

I hope she'll be ok.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
Irene isnt a butch enough name, it sounds too gentle

it should be Hurricane Big Bertha

Irene is pretty butch I think. Bertha is really butch and should only be reserved for the highest class hurricanes.

I've never had a hurricane here, or drought, or earthquake, or volcanoe eruption, or flooding, or... anything really. Feels weird but good, man.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hurricane's are pretty sweet. "Scary" names for them are stupid... they're destructive, yes, but beautiful and awesome as well. I like the personification that regular names/girls names gives them
My God, it's full of stars!
The only thing I am worried about is not having a hurricaine party. Hurricane parties are a free for all and are badass as long as you are getting directly hit by a category 5.

P.S. This hurricane should be named Scrambles the Death Dealer.
Quote by Kensai
I've never had a hurricane here, or drought, or earthquake, or volcanoe eruption, or flooding, or... anything really. Feels weird but good, man.

Of course not. Sweden's a perfect happy magical wonderland. /jelly

Oh, and IT'S A SIGN OF THE TIMES OH MY GOD THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Why would I be worried? It already hit Puerto Rico and left a fucking mess...

Edit: Also,it has the same name as my ex...which also left a big mess...
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Aug 24, 2011,
I'm hoping it comes so I don't have to go to class on Friday lolol.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Who's laughing now coastal areas?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Hurricanes are fun as hell. I've been through two, kinda scary at first but then it's pretty amazing as for the names, well, they're just big ass storms.. names are pretty pointless. Hooray florida.
It should be in my area by tomorrow or Friday. Not worried about it, it's not that strong, but we haven't had a hurricane in awhile.
pinga
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I'm rather worried as I can't afford to replace anything that might get damaged from falling trees.

If I loose my car now, it will basically force me to not be able to go to school.

Park it in a public garage.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Were only expecting wind from the storm here in Tampa and that's about it.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by K Reyn
The only thing I am worried about is not having a hurricaine party. Hurricane parties are a free for all and are badass as long as you are getting directly hit by a category 5.

P.S. This hurricane should be named Scrambles the Death Dealer.

oh god i haven't watched that episode in forever

one of my favs
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Shut up and enjoy your tornades.

I will!

not
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Xiaoxi
Park it in a public garage.

Not a lot of Public Garages in my town actually there are none. its 30 minutes to the nearest store, yes this is Massachusetts I'm talking about. so its difficult to find that.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I was kinda worried for a day or two. I live in Charleston, SC, and it was looking like it was gonna hit us head-on as a category 3. It's been a long time since we've had a storm like that hit us, not since I've lived here (8 years). But now it seems to be turning more towards the north coast, so now I'm more concerned about my family in Maryland and friends in the rest of the Northeast. I probably won't see much from it here.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Meh. I was outside playing during Hurricane Floyd all those years ago. I think that was category 2 when it hit the east coast, though, so this one will be a little worse I'm assuming.
Tropical three is bad enough to worry if you're in the direct path, but you shouldn't worry too much.

Good luck and stay safe!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's always something here. We just had an earthquake that wasn't even that bad and people were making it seem like the end of the world. Now this will be the next big story until another 27 year old musician dies, and the cycle will repeat.
NY usually doesn't get the worst of a hurricane so nah
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat