So, I bought a universal-size Coffin Case for my Jag, and there's about 1.5-2" free space width-ways and about 3" lengthways (from headstock to top of case).

Is that safe? As in, if I drop it (not likely but still), will the Jag be protected? And will it fall out and flop around like a (sexy, humbucker-equipped) fish when I'm walking?

I love the CC too much to have any other case for it really.

Thanks
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
if you really like the case you could always put foam in the loose areas to keep things tight
love the case . worthless if it doesn't do the job properly. i hope you love your guitar more and get it a nice home.
Thanks for the replies - I'd actually found the Hiscox last night, and it's got some rave reviews. Think I'll go with that and get a CC some other time.

Thanks
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Quote by Lespauljames
lol at the coffin case

Not a fan, then
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by frusciante.ve

i got the smaller white coffin case and cut down the middle support to fit the jag horn and now it is perfect and very tight. the bigger version of the coffin case was too big for a jag.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.