every time i bend over at night or go down to the kitchen on my own or just fucking do anything at all at house at night i feel the need to assume there's a zombie or some shit behind me that i will only notice when i look in the mirror, or some demon/tiger hybrid in my shower that grabs my leg spontaneously except it won't be spontaneous because it's all i fucking think about and when i'm sleeping the amount of shitty horror film bullshit that i feel is about to tickle my leg or something is unbareable, sometimes i wonder what the fuk, man

anybody else like this?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Stop reading the nightmare inducement thread, dude.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
YES!!!!!

uncapitalized words so the yes can remain capitalized to emphasize on the extent of my agreeableness.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hush, Hush, Hush. Here comes the Boogyman.....

Because, Boobs
yes.
when i go to my kitchen in the middle of the night for a drink i turn on every light along the way, then sprint back to my room. i'm always anticipating the feeling of something grabbing my shoulder or ankle or something and dragging me back.
i'm scared of dark windows, i don't go in my garage at night, and if i think of something like a human-sized tarantula crawling through my doorway while i'm trying to fall asleep i have to watch tv until i forget about it.
any time i hang out with a black dude, i always feel safer because i know he'll be the first one to get killed.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Who just saw some titties?
Ok. Everyone calm the fuck down!

But seriously, watch/read/listen to less sh!t that freaks you out and messes with your mind.

And remember, just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean their not after you!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
Who just saw some titties?
Ok. Everyone calm the fuck down!

But seriously, watch/read/listen to less sh!t that freaks you out and messes with your mind.

And remember, just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean their not after you!

Every time I see titties they end up getting killed in the film.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
When I walk down my corridor I freak out if I think about hearing footsteps running down them and/or seeing a girl in a white dress.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Gorelord666
Every time I see titties they end up getting killed in the film.

Sex = Death in horror movies. Fact.
It seems strange that horror movies have such a strong moral code, but I guess it's become an established part of the genre now so it wouldn't be complete without anyone who behaves vaguely slutish getting their heads lopped off or something equally brutal.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
When I walk home to my house drunk it's usually pitch dark. The road leading up to my house is a big dark country road which is usually absolutely silent. When I get freaked out I either run as fast as I can for a stretch or walk reaaalllyyy slowly scanning the ditches for possible murderers and / or rapists.

Haven't bumped into one yet.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
i saw a movie when i was a little kid where a large clawed hand pulled a man down through a toilet. I'm still afraid to take a dump at night...
Quote by MonsterMetalMus
i saw a movie when i was a little kid where a large clawed hand pulled a man down through a toilet. I'm still afraid to take a dump at night...

Oh, **** you.
I have to go take one right now but I decided "Nah, i'll just read the new replies first then go do it."
I'm scared enough as it is of snakes coming out of the toilet, but come on
Quote by MonsterMetalMus

Ive just taken a dump and its half 1 in the morning, twas such a long one i was able to read 3 chapters of The Dirt

Edit: But yeh on topic i used to always think something would walk into my room at night, usually after watching a scary movie, it even happened after jaws tbh, i always had to completely cover myself with the duvet and just leave a small hole for my nose to breathe
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Last edited by RetroGunslinger at Aug 24, 2011,
Quote by runx2xthehills
I have a thing with mirrors. I forbid any kind of mirror in my room. In our guest bathroom we have a huge mirror though, when I'm in there I look away and think happy thoughts.

My room has two huge mirrors in it. At night I sometimes look at them. With my glasses off I can't see if anything is looking back.
Well, once I went to an old hotel where I killed my whole family. But other than that, I try not to let movies influence my life too much.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by MakinLattes
My room has two huge mirrors in it. At night I sometimes look at them. With my glasses off I can't see if anything is looking back.

Those would be thrown out my front door in a matter of seconds. You sir are brave.
Quote by runx2xthehills
Those would be thrown out my front door in a matter of seconds. You madam, are brave.

Fix'd.
Don't mess up.
There's a chair next to my bed and I hang my shirts off of it. In the dark it looks like someone's sitting the chair.
I also have a star wars poster with darth vader's mask on it and sometimes i feel like it's looking at me.
cat