Howdy again folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B462-3AhYYk

Its a great song and a fun song to play, but I'm getting myself lost with the final solo.
Up until about 6:18 sounds great! But after that I can't keep up and am completely lost.
Any chance anyone could tab out the last couple of minutes of the solo? Would do it myself but frankly I'm awful at it and its way out of my league!

Real shame there isn't a tab book for Where The Light Is! Would be brilliant!

Any help is very much appreciated!
So thanks again!
I would help but I play by ear. Im a huge John Mayer fan myself and i get lost after the final solo really kicks in I guess around 7:30 I get lost after that. I do know that at 6:18 he starts to the harmonic bends. He does the harmonic note on the 1st string (12th fret) and bends the string behind the nut to regulate the pitch. He also does it on the 2nd string. Other than that... practice practice practice! The man is a beast!
Fender US Strat-Fender MX Strat-Fender US Tele-Epiphone Sheraton II>Cry Baby Wah-Boss TU3-Nano clean boost-Boss SD1-BBE Green Screamer-Mxr '78 Distortion-Visual Sound Chorus-Digitech Digi Delay-HardWire RV7 Reverb-Digitech Jamman>Fender Frontman 212R
wait.... ha ha ha I thought you were talking about gravity! lol. Yeah I can play the solo on i dont trust myself with loving you, no tabs though... Sorry man Ive been absolutley no help at all! Oh well nice to meet another John Mayer fan on here.
Fender US Strat-Fender MX Strat-Fender US Tele-Epiphone Sheraton II>Cry Baby Wah-Boss TU3-Nano clean boost-Boss SD1-BBE Green Screamer-Mxr '78 Distortion-Visual Sound Chorus-Digitech Digi Delay-HardWire RV7 Reverb-Digitech Jamman>Fender Frontman 212R