Page 1 of 2
Are you 'that guy'. I dont know how to define him, but possible examples:-

E.g. Lars Ulrich, Axl Rose etc.

Like the big mouthed, obnixious guy who everyone tolerates publically but dislikes personally.
No but sometimes I feel like people are just nice to me because I'm mentally handicapped, that really sucks.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Nope, i'm just friends with everyone. I do know people like that....
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Yes, you f*cking idiot. You're just lucky to even be graced by my presence in your lame, unworthy thread.

OT: Nah
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
You mean this Guy?

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
No...at least I try not to be. I generally keep my opinion to myself. When I do voice it, I try to be respectful.
Quote by Kilty Boxers
No but sometimes I feel like people are just nice to me because I'm mentally handicapped, that really sucks.

But I bet you also get people who are mean to you just because you're mentally handicapped. So it balances it out.
Quote by Jackintehbox
But I bet you also get people who are mean to you just because you're mentally handicapped. So it balances it out.

Nope people around here are mature enough not to.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Depends on how much I've had to drink

Everyone loves me when I'm drinking, not just saying that because everyone feels that way but saying it because I get unbelievable amounts of womenz and free weed

Lot more chill now that I'm edge but the friends stay.
Not at all, my brother is though.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Probably. I say things are stupid a lot. In real life I'm a lot like a Woody Allen on meth.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm more like John Myung. I never talk to anyone and I tend to stand in the back corner on stage trying to not get anyone's attention. When I think of "that guy", I just think of lead singers who think it's cool to not show up to practice and when they do, walk in drunk out of their ****ing mind. Those are the worst.
I don't think so. I'm nice to everyone.

Can somebody, anybody please find me footage of Lars Ulrich being a douche? Everyone says he is and I really never get that feeling from him. I don't believe he's not a jerk at times/always/etc, I just need someone to show me an example other than Napster.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by thePTOD
I don't think so. I'm nice to everyone.

Can somebody, anybody please find me footage of Lars Ulrich being a douche? Everyone says he is and I really never get that feeling from him. I don't believe he's not a jerk at times/always/etc, I just need someone to show me an example other than Napster.

Watch that metallica documentary.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Depends on how much I've had to drink

This. It's like a bell curve for me. No alcohol, and I'm an antisocial dick who avoids interacting with people at all costs. Moderately drunk, and I'm quite likable. Too drunk, and you'll find me screaming obscenities whilst throwing empty beer bottles at the occasional passerby.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Yes. But only because I try to be at times, when around certain friends.

EX: "I'm going to be THAT GUY that screams when it's quiet"
I try my hahahahahardest to not be.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I'm not a very sociable person, and a real hardass. I guess people don't like that but whatever. Due to past experiences and some problems I was destined to not be very liked from the start anyways. I'm no Lars or Axel though, more like a Red Foreman.
Because, Boobs
I know what you mean by "that guy". I feel like I was "that guy" yesterday
My username is a Misnomer.

Im not into the whole drug scene....

I just think Fire is Boss.

No I'm the one who never does or says anything who everyone still tolerates publicly and loath privately.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Iivewire
I can't imagine a lot of people admitting to being a Dbag

Ahem.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 25, 2011,
Page 1 of 2