Does anyone know how to get cheap textbooks? Free also would be good...
the college library?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Get them as .pdf.

/thread
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by FireHawk
amazon.com international versions are cheap (and usually counterfeit as well) but $20 beats my $240 book

Can you elaborate a bit?
Quote by y0d4
Can you elaborate a bit?

Okay I live in the US but should apply to you as well. Go to Amazon.com and type in the title of the book you need and the edition. Hit search and a bunch of results should come up. There should be some "international versions" these will be the cheapest. Like I said my $240 book or what ever was like 40 bucks. The "international versions" are basically the same. Also buying used from amazon.com is usually cheaper as well even if you get your countries version. You will have to allow about a week for shipping though.

Also I think someone told me about a place called Koofers or something like that online.
I bought a counterfeit book for $30 off ebay, while they were only selling brand new edition in the school book store for $150.
Hey man, try abebooks.com also. Abebooks is like a giant bookstore search engine. It finds the cheapest book listed online.

Saved me so much money. Also, I didn't read any other posts but in passing saw someone mention international editions. international editions are the shit!
I got mine from amazon and abebooks

my math and chem book costed 15 total before shipping, and my bio was 50.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22