Page 1 of 2
Stereotypically speaking, we're all weedy motherfuckers who play an instrument because it's the best way to have sex with hairy beast-men, because we're shit at cagefighting and cooking bacon. Prove me wrong.

Edit: Stereotype, Noun. A widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea, but not necessarily true, of a particular type of person or thing

Edit2:

I DID NOT MEAN TO INSULT ANYONE'S BACON COOKING ABILITIES

I wish to apologise on behalf on my comment on cooking bacon, I did not mean to cause undue stress or harm on your person. My comment was out of line and made in spite, to goad you into a reaction. If there was only some way I could edit my post, I totally would.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Aug 25, 2011,
Getting laid? Not anymore we don't. This isn't 1970.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Playing to get laid? I play because I crave making creative ideas that make my brain feel fuzzy.

Even though I'm not creative

Also I've just become obsessed. Obsessed with tone, gear, everything.

edit:
hey man. Jerad Leto is the man. I don't even know why you'd link him in that context.
Last edited by Ignite at Aug 25, 2011,
It's not true, I'm gonna go cry about this and make my next album about how much of a dick you are.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
If thats the reason you play then youre participating in the wrong hobby. I bet youre one of those fratboy douchebags who strums acoustic to get girls. youre pathetic.
Stereotypes guys, Jesus... put the tissues away.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I started playing guitar because I had almost nothing to do other than play Runescape and learn guitar. I continued playing because I enjoyed it. (You're wrong.)
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I play to vent anger, depression etc. I just really stuck with it and vice versa to the point it became the majority of my life. Actually, it is my life. My family. They're (guitars) are like my kids man. I think from my mental background, I'm not no pussy either. Also considering how many people play guitar now, the whole "getting laid" thing died a long time ago Unless the girls are dumb and fall for the stereotype douche bag strumming chords, acting "deep." haha
Because, Boobs
Last edited by CynX at Aug 25, 2011,
Nah, musicians' solution to problems are to write songs about them. Get dumped cause you're a wuss, write a song about it, become a musician, repeat process.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
HEY!

I can cook some damned good bacon.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
OP edited. I didn't know Betty White was king in The Pit Get some balls you women (no offence, ladies lady of The Pit) and post some pictures of manly men (in a non-gay way).

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by StewieSwan
I'll kick your dick in

This just about made me spit pop everywhere. Didn't expect that choice of words
Because, Boobs
lol @ the people getting butthurt over a steriotype
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I cook amazing bacon and I'm not scrawny. I vote that we do it because swaying in motion with a bunch of other sweaty dudes and chicks is baller, pic related.

NOTE: If you don't detect any sarcasm in this post, something is wrong with ya
Quote by Ignite
Playing to get laid? I play because I crave making creative ideas that make my brain feel fuzzy.

Even though I'm not creative

Also I've just become obsessed. Obsessed with tone, gear, everything.

edit:
hey man. Jerad Leto is the man. I don't even know why you'd link him in that context.

It was either him or Pete Wentz, but I saw Jared once and he was wearing really gay boots, so he came to mind. Shall I change it? Suggestion welcome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I've never really played to get laid, but I always end up looking like the asshole with the guitar at every party, but people always just ask me to play stuff so they can enjoy. Getting laid would be a pretty awesome perk if it still worked like that.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.

This works as your generalistic forum-browsing nerdy guitarist sterotype.

EDIT: And before someone says "hurr durr it's a bass" I know.
Last edited by punkforlife93 at Aug 25, 2011,
HEY! My bacon-cooking skills are exemplary.
Plus, the music I play (i.e. metal) is more likely to piss chicks off than to attract them.
Gear:

Schecter Omen-6
Custom-built explorer (my first build)
Schecter Damian-6
Two strat copies
Home-made PitBull Guitars Flying V
Blackstar HT-1RH
Blackstar HT-Metal
Dunlop KH95 Wah
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
look at zakk wylde... I think he'd go alrigt in a fight, and I'm tipping he knows a thing or 2 about bacon
---
Quote by DJ_Effrey
HEY! My bacon-cooking skills are exemplary.
Plus, the music I play (i.e. metal) is more likely to piss chicks off than to attract them.

haha Me too. I don't take requests to play some cheesy love song from bimbos
Because, Boobs
I am kinda scrawny, but I can still kick yer ass

and my bacon is amazing, **** you
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
^ Ah, the wonders of drugs and a disgusting physique.
My God, it's full of stars!
Yeah Jared Leto really is the man, he does whatever the hell he wants the best he can possibly do it. Plus, he was an actor before he was a musician, so I'm pretty sure he didn't have a problem getting laid. Pete Wentz however....

And I really just do it because they're is something about guitars, amps, delay, distortion, and reverb that I can just not stop listening too. I will just stand in front of my amp and listen to it, I just love it. It's peaceful and rewarding.
Your OP had me down to a T.

Except the bacon thing, bitches be jelly of my cooking skills. I know everyone else has been saying that, but I'm serious.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
I think this joke is funny, but on a serious note, I don't think Between the Buried and Me are exactly music to attract women....or prog rock/metal in general.......
well considering i used to work at a resaurant as one of the cooks i think my bacon(and cooking skills in general) are pretty good which had actually helped me more with the ladies than playing the guitar

id rather not fight if i ca help it but 2 years of jujitsua nd kickboxing i think i can hold my own pretty well

i play music casue it relaxes me and i like being creative with it

and never insult my bacon!

Yeah, I think he could **** most people on here up.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
we're pussies until we grow our hair and beards.

from this:

to this:

i think my point has been made.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by stratmaster15
If thats the reason you play then youre participating in the wrong hobby. I bet youre one of those fratboy douchebags who strums acoustic to get girls. youre more socially adapted to your environment.

Fix'd
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Come at me brosef.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
OP edited. I didn't know Betty White was king in The Pit Get some balls you women (no offence, ladies lady of The Pit) and post some pictures of manly men (in a non-gay way).

Unpossible.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Page 1 of 2