Page 1 of 10
Every time religion is ever mentioned in any rock related... anything really, these guys typically swarm the shit out of it and bash religion and typically being extremely hypocritical.

For example: Dave Mustaine being a born again christian or some shit, and now he wont play old songs that he rarely played anyways. All the sudden the comments are swarmed with people saying "Religion ruins everything". Ok, so just because one person wants to do something you don't agree with all the sudden means that EVERYONE who is christian/catholic/anyreligionreally is the same. Thats like me saying that all atheists are retarded like these, but obviously thats silly. Theres still those on the opposite side of the spectrum (Tom Araya)

I at least can recognize that some (the majority most likely) of atheists know how to keep their beliefs (or lack of beliefs) to themselves, but those bigoted types still exists, and I can recognize that those types exist on both sides.
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Aug 25, 2011,
I agree.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Every group has their asshole extremists.

This.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I'm a close-minded atheist because I know I'm right and I don't have to listen to other opinions.

Edit: Obvious trolling, but I can't reply to any comments as I have a shit-ton of Uni work to do.

But seriously, Vanilla Ice has a reality TV show where he does up houses. There isn't a God.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Aug 25, 2011,
They just like to think they're right, all other opinions are invalid. Because, science.

BUT WHO CREATED SCIENCE:O?!?!?!?!?!?
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
Every time religion is ever mentioned in any rock related... anything really, these guys typically swarm the shit out of it and bash religion and typically being extremely hypocritical.

For example: Dave Mustaine being a born again christian or some shit, and now he wont play old songs that he rarely played anyways. All the sudden the comments are swarmed with people saying "Religion ruins everything". Ok, so just because one person wants to do something you don't agree with all the sudden means that EVERYONE who is christian/catholic/anyreligionreally is the same. Thats like me saying that all atheists are retarded like these, but obviously thats silly. Theres still those on the opposite side of the spectrum (Tom Araya)

I at least can recognize that some (the majority most likely) of atheists know how to keep their beliefs (or lack of beliefs) to themselves, but those bigoted types still exists, and I can recognize that those types exist on both sides.

Really I'm basically calling out you retards who think you're all open minded and unique (LOL) and shit because you are a atheist, and then go ahead and bash religions and be completely hypocritical in every single way possible.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Last edited by ryan_nadon at Aug 25, 2011,
Everyone knows atheists are a) condescending and b) the worst type of people ever in history anywhere
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by rockfan7
BUT WHO CREATED SCIENCE:O?!?!?!?!?!?

God obviously created that malarkey to test our faith.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Yeah, but when you actually believe the stereotypes as fact then theres a problem. Its true in some cases, but not for everyone which some people fail to realize.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Yeah I'm just venting. I know a ton of people who are like this in real life, they try to hide it but they don't do a good job of it and I typically stay silent because arguing with these guys is like arguing with a broken record. They basically say something slightly relevant and then repeat it over and over again.
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Aug 25, 2011,
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
Really I'm basically calling out you retards who think you're all open minded and unique (LOL) and shit because you are a atheist, and then go ahead and bash religions and be completely hypocritical in every single way possible.

It's true.

*In comes the said tgt of your rant to bring up shit that happend X amout of years ago and how that's still relevant today*
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

This.

Also, explore outside the Pit and you'll get a lot less of this crap from atheists who feel the need to bash any Christian but not all theists.
It's interesting that TS disparages (some) atheists for being bigots, but repeatedly uses "retard" pejoratively and out of context.

I like it.
Quote by ryan_nadon
God obviously created that malarkey to test our faith.

It is my theory that God, does not believe in himself. Which is why he needs people to confirm his existence.

It's a sad faith
People are douchey no matter what, religious or not. But yeah, some atheists are just so arrogant and outspoken. I've seen some in real life get worked up over how "Christians are always trying to shove their religion in peoples faces" to the point where they were practically yelling about how religion is dumb. Pretttyyy hypocritical.

But then its equally as annoying when someone is like "Its okay, Jesus forgives you "...unless its this one girl....
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Gman400
People are douchey no matter what, religious or not. But yeah, some atheists are just so arrogant and outspoken. I've seen some in real life get worked up over how "Christians are always trying to shove their religion in peoples faces" to the point where they were practically yelling about how religion is dumb. Pretttyyy hypocritical.

But then its equally as annoying when someone is like "Its okay, Jesus forgives you "...unless its this one girl....

This happens every time religion is mentioned around some of my friends. But yeah, no sides perfect.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You seem upset.

I'm ****ing pissed about everything. Mostly that my shoes are on backwards and inside out.

I can't stand assholes full stop. I'm an atheist but I still just have to laugh at the guys that think they are somehow intellectually superior just because they don't believe in god.

Sure, if they argue their case I may agree with them, but some just say "lolz, ur religush, ur dum". I feel like smacking them.
Off topic....but did anyone else think the title said "Bigtoed atheists"?
Tom Arya is a Catholic. Not that it makes a difference, Slayer is shitty anyways. Atheists are condescending because clearly we're smarter than other theists. Have fun believing in dumb fairy tales and hocus pocus.
Gingers Unite
Quote by maggot9779
I can't stand assholes full stop. I'm an atheist but I still just have to laugh at the guys that think they are somehow intellectually superior just because they don't believe in god.

Sure, if they argue their case I may agree with them, but some just say "lolz, ur religush, ur dum". I feel like smacking them.

This. As an atheist I would rather deal with some intolerantly religious person than watch some idiot defacing atheism by being a dick about it.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by bdof
Off topic....but did anyone else think the title said "Bigtoed atheists"?

That's what I meant to type.
Yeah that's what I've been thinking. They say they're open minded, but then they go on attacking the religious person saying how they're stupid and stuff.

And of course this goes both ways. But still.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
it's more bother than it's worth talking about religion, and there's no need to be rude about it, but i do feel superior to religious people and i generally lose respect for someone who is, although i'd never be rude about it
I completely agree TS. I've been saying for years we need another Sodom and Gomorrah showdown. Shove all those idiotic atheists in one God-forsaken city and pummel their sinning behinds with brimstone and hellfire.
Quote by MakinLattes
I completely agree TS. I've been saying for years we need another Sodom and Gomorrah showdown. Shove all those idiotic atheists in one God-forsaken city and pummel their sinning behinds with brimstone and hellfire.

How sweet would that be? I'd pay to see some divine fury
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm an atheist but I don't think I am better than anyone and I don't condescend religious people unless they REALLY condescend me. Example, last semester it got out that I was an atheist in one of my classes and a girl in my group asked to change groups and told me I was a bad person for being atheist (and a meat-eater...). She asked me one question, "How can you NOT believe in God. It's very clear that he exists." My response: I pulled an apple out of my bag and placed it on the table and said 'I believe in this apple because I can see it and touch it. It's very clear that it exists. Do you believe in the apple?'

She turned redder than the apple.
^^bit harsh guys???
Last edited by bdof at Aug 25, 2011,
Quote by Weaponxclaws
I'm an atheist but I don't think I am better than anyone and I don't condescend religious people unless they REALLY condescend me. Example, last semester it got out that I was an atheist in one of my classes and a girl in my group asked to change groups and told me I was a bad person for being atheist (and a meat-eater...). She asked me one question, "How can you NOT believe in God. It's very clear that he exists." My response: I pulled an apple out of my bag and placed it on the table and said 'I believe in this apple because I can see it and touch it. It's very clear that it exists. Do you believe in the apple?'

This is amazing lol
Gingers Unite
Quote by Weaponxclaws

LOL

That last part got me.
Quote by Gman400

The thing that most people fail to understand is that one of the fundamental things about Christianity is NOT force, its free will, and love. It says nothing in the Bible about 'go force these things down people's throats, and if they dont like it, kill them.' That, from what I see, is all the overzealous 'Christians' fault. People who do that arent real christians, because thats directly contradicting the christian teaching. But when you hear about a set group of people only doing bad things, you begin to think that whole group is bad.
Just a man and his strings..

Quote by sloppyjoe24
Girls like to take team dumps. Simple as that.

Quote by punkforlife93

Fuckin' saved.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I wish I ran into someone who was arrogant about their beliefs so I could wreck 'em with my superior beliefs.
Religious people bring themselves under fire because their opinions don't make any sense. Your beliefs are not immune to criticism, if you post on a forum arguing your corner then be prepared to meet counter arguments, if you don't like the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

This applies to every belief there is, it just so happens religious people have a belief that isn't backed up by any evidence and therefore they can never ever argue for it, and constantly losing an argument upsets them apparently. It's not anyone elses fault that they have beliefs that are illogical.