Page 1 of 2
I ate at Taco Bell with my brother a few years ago, and we both got horribly sick. Throwing up and all the bad stuff. I've been scared to eat there ever since. But now I'm craving some late night tacos and I wanna know if Taco Bell is safe again?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I have never gotten sick from Taco Bell
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I've never gotten sick from it, but I immediately think to myself, "Shit, I could have had something better" every time I eat there.
It's like dog food for people!

I always feel like crap after eating anything really though.
In colorado we have a place called Albertacos. 24 hour service, actually GOOD food, and it's made by real Mexicans that barely speak english! Doesn't get any better than that. It's pretty cheap too.

P.S. Taco Bell sucks, I'm not sure why they are even still in business.

P.P.S. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/575409/Suit-alleges-feces-found-in-Taco-Bell-item.html
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Last edited by Prototype4342 at Aug 25, 2011,
The odds are good because the goods are odd.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I have never gotten sick from Taco Bell

Yeah, me either.. Most I know who complain about it are either just assholes or they're "Too good" to go to a fast food place.

Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Don't give your money to Taco Bell. I'm pretty sure they don't even have Baja Blast anymore.

Both here do.

Quote by blake1221
I've never gotten sick from Taco Bell.

It's delicious.

Exactly! It's better than most expensive shit at real restaurants (at least to me..).
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Aug 25, 2011,
1:1

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Don't give your money to Taco Bell. I'm pretty sure they don't even have Baja Blast anymore.

I'm pretty sure mine does
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I never have had a problem eating there. Usually i pick better places to eat, but when i do go to taco bell i enjoy it. its not to bad
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Giving up Taco Bell was the hardest thing for me when I turned vegetarian >.>

Anyone remember that black taco? I LOVED that shit.
Quote by RU Experienced?
1 in every 1 taco bell consumers get the shits.

This is the truth. Also, the food isn't even very good.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My advice is that if the food messes with your stomach at all then don't eat it. I haven't been there in a while and although I like it all that grease used to **** with my stomach a few minutes after I ate it.
My friend told me that Taco Bell uses Grade D meat in their tacos, and that is less than what our (I am American) prisoners get. I told him that I feel bad for prisoners.
OT: Taco Bell has never made me sick.
Off Topic: If some tells me that Taco Bell makes them have to poo, I tell them that all food does that, it's called digestion.
Again, Off Topic: I created the idea for the Black Taco 4 years ago in a Radio advertisement/marketing course. My final project was to make a 30 second commercial. I asked my teacher what it had to be about, my teacher said to do something that kids like. My partner instantly said tacos. We made the commercial about a black taco from taco bell with: fried chicken, hot sauce, diced watermelon, and a large grape soda. We got a C+ on the final project.
Taco Bell will forever remain my most favorite fast food place. I've never gotten sick from eating their food. It's delicious. I found it odd that they changed their tortillas though (at least from the last couple Taco Bells i've been at). Just go for it. You're missing out on some awesome food.
Quote by jetfuel495
ITT: manly men laugh at the girly men who get sick from Taco Bell.

I'll start.

Accurate depiction of what happens when eating taco bell:

(Invalid img)

Fire inside of my stomach, how manly is that?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
When I lived in the states, I used to eat taco bell 4 times a week without problems.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by bradulator
Accurate depiction of what happens when eating taco bell:

(Invalid img)

Fire inside of my stomach, how manly is that?

Is late. Com-Brad complains of Taco Bell. Taco Bell is cheapest food and most economical for Kremlin to give to kommonwealth. Dissension is punishable by KGB! TO SIBERIA WITH COM-BRAD!
Taco Bell is usually disgusting.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Taco bell is the only fast food chain I have yet to receive food poisoning or the green apple splatters from
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by element4433
Taco Bell is usually disgusting.

You, sir, just haven't tried the right thing yet!

Or.. your Taco Bell could also be shitty. I've heard bad stories. I swear the 2 around me are great, though. And those who have ever gone agree.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
You, sir, just haven't tried the right thing yet!

Or.. your Taco Bell could also be shitty. I've heard bad stories. I swear the 2 around me are great, though. And those who have ever gone agree.
I've been to many Taco Bells, and it used to be consistently good to great. But lately 1/10 times it's the most amazing thing ever. But 9/10 times it's like being served garbage.

The meat is paste-like. The beans are runny and have hard stuff in them. The chips/taco shells are stale. The nacho cheese is coagulating.

And it's Taco Bells across the state that are like that. Not just one.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Try a home-cooked meal, TS. Oh wait, you're from America.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Meh, Taco Bell is shit. If you're lucky it'll have a KFC next to it which will be marginally better.
Quote by blake1221
I've never gotten sick from Taco Bell.

It's delicious.

This. I used to eat it every day afterschool and nothing ever happened to me.
You just have a weak stomach.
cat
Jesus Christ, why does every American I know like that place?
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
I've never gotten sick from Taco Bell. I haven't gone in a while, though; things might have changed.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Odds are high man.

I never go again because I remember hearing when I ordered once, a shout from the kitchen of "The meat hose is clogged again!"

MEAT IS NOT MEANT TO COME OUT OF A HOSE.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I used to eat taco bell almost daily and I was fine. The only time I ever got sick off T-Bell is when I had the munchies real bad and ate 5 5-layer burritos and that was just cause I ate too much.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by Dawginator

I never go again because I remember hearing when I ordered once, a shout from the kitchen of "The meat hose is clogged again!"

MEAT IS NOT MEANT TO COME OUT OF A HOSE.

Lol. Meat hose.
Page 1 of 2