I'm seeing a lot of talk about religion VS non religion and the negativity surrounding this debate. So here, let's just talk about things we like. Personally, I really like drinking hot tea. I think it tastes great. You might not, but that's totally okay. I also like Bon Iver. You might not like Bon Iver, maybe you like some heavy metal. I don't, but that's totally okay and chill. If you like it, you like it. And you find enjoyment in it, and you're not harming anybody. That's all okay and great.

So, what do you guys like?
Bon Iver reminds me of religious people.

Stupid.

loljk, I just watched Mystery Team, that was pretty funny.
I like when you buy a bag and some new shoes and the colors of the leather of each match up perfectly because that's how you know you're a pro.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
@ -[NIL]- haha funny shit

i like smoking weed while sitting in a dark room making wierd psychedelic sounds on the guitar.
I like sci-fi
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
I like not having to see comments claiming all others are inferior if they don't share the same interests as the writer. I support this thread. I like food. And exercise. And staying up too late before classes.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please deliver
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow
Meow
Meow
MEOW!
I like turtles...
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I like getting new guitars, and old guitars, and threads where no one trolls you, but instead praises your small amounts of wisdom. I like when I get schooled by Sean0913 in the music theory threads, it makes me smarter. And I don't think he likes me praising him like I do.
I like riding my bicycle until I can't move my legs anymore. I like listening to music at night while I write. I like the smile my girlfriend gives me when I play a song on my guitar for her. I like eating pizza with my "college family" while we chat about the zombie apocalypse and midterms. I like falling asleep next to a beautiful woman at night. I like singing in the truck with my dad when we're heading out to spend a day together. I like watching sci-fi shows with my best friend. I like DMing every Thursday. I like making friends with waitresses and cashiers. I like being a role model. I like setting a positive example.

I kinda like my crazy awesome weird life right now.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
I like surreal humour.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
i like shorts
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I like lights. As in, I'll gawk during Christmas at night, same with Vegas or Times Square. I just love it.
I like pizza.
I like listening to stand-up albums.
I like long drives at night.
Oh and I like boobs. Like a lot. I really like boobs.
Things I Like, by Metacarpi:

(in no particular order)

1 - Bacon
2 - Cheeseburgers
3 - "Peaty" Whiskey
4 - Warhammer
5 - Video Games
6 - Driving
7 - Pay day
8 - My lady friend
9 - Bass/Guitar
10 - Stout
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I like discovering music that really gets me pumping. Basically anything with instrumentals that sound very intense and melodic. Examples would be Acid Rain by LTE and quite a few melodic death metal songs.

I like playing video games. It brings me to a whole new place where I experience things not as myself, but as the character I'm controlling. Other times, it's just plain fun. Life is too shitty not to have fun with video games.

I like lip-syncing to music, even if it's to pop music (a genre out of which there are relatively little songs I like). I know deep inside that I really can't sing. I can't belt, sing with intensity, or sometimes even keep in key, even though I can keep my rhythm fairly well. That's why I choose to lip-sync instead. It fills that void.

I like discussing on (read: trolling) forums. When you see a thread that is interesting, you feel an obligation to speak up. But there's no need to hear what others think. For me, I just post a reply, and normally I don't care about the replies. Even if I did, it'd take me very long to find the subsequent posts anyway, unless I specifically bookmark the page.

I like writing (or trying to write, at least) music. There's just such a rush when you hear a great melody in your head, and you replicate it flawlessly.

I like everything (Alright, not everything. I hate the maths. Maths suck.) about space. I get filled with fascination whenever I read or watch something on TV about space. There's something about how insignificant all humans really are (even collectively) in the vastness of space that strikes a chord with me. It's amazing.

I like festive moods, such as when it's time for Christmas or Lunar New Year. Here where I live, the extent to which Christmas is celebrated are Christmas lights being put up in our city areas, and some secret Santa stuff. But I still like Christmas. Lunar New Year is a pretty big deal here, at least for the Chinese, so I also like the mood of it. There's just something soothing about the festive moods.

I like using random objects to drum the rhythm of the music I'm listening to. It doesn't even have to be in the conventional drumming motion. I can be tapping my thumb against my pencil for the hi-hat sound.

I like freaking people out with walls of text.
Last edited by triface at Aug 25, 2011,
I like cheap knockoff guitars that feel right, Hayley Williams and old cars.

That's pretty much my life.
Last edited by Vorpal_Chainsaw at Aug 25, 2011,
Quote by Fender1424
I'm seeing a lot of talk about religion VS non religion and the negativity surrounding this debate. So here, let's just talk about things we like. Personally, I really like drinking hot tea. I think it tastes great. You might not, but that's totally okay. I also like Bon Iver. You might not like Bon Iver, maybe you like some heavy metal. I don't, but that's totally okay and chill. If you like it, you like it. And you find enjoyment in it, and you're not harming anybody. That's all okay and great.

So, what do you guys like?

Im only warming up to Justin Vernon by listening to Hades Town (one of the things that I really enjoy) .

I enjoy the night time and looking out to all of the houses with their lights on.
Tea also I really like while having a nice cigarette.
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
I like that feeling when you have a McDonalds after it's been a while.

I like the smell of a new comic.

I like posters for classic sci-fi movies.

I like a lot of things and this thread is one of them.

i like old sci-fi movies, i like pinball and i like my cats
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I like neon lit nights on vacation in exotic cities where nobody knows me. I like cold visits to the playground with my guitar. I like getting solos in show choir. I like running till my legs are about to fall off then showering and sitting down to a giant plate of pasta. I like catchy power pop with major third harmonies and synthesizers. I like baritones who lean more towards tenor than bass. I like singing people songs. I like really clever puns with cultural references, like in the "The Word" segment on the Colbert Report. I like people who are talkative, flexible and reactive to jokes. I like swimming in the warm ocean at the perfect depth with no coral or sea cucumbers. I like talkative guys with killer abs who can banter with a crowd and sing in tune. I like gummy bears.
I too like Bon Iver.
I like Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker Trilogy.
I like this song.
I like my friends.
I like beer.
I like sober nights out as well.
I like F# notes.
I like not overlistening to the music I listen too so everytime I hear it I hear something new.
I like fruit.
I like driving.
I like hearing raw, ramshackle young bands still oozing of energy and carelessness.
I like philosophising on a quiet night with friends.