Basically, I've got a tendency of posting on Facebook, a birthday wish that's a little different to usual.
I've only got two techniques so far, but I'm wondering if anyone else has any others that they might know of, so I can spice up my style?

What I have so far...

The Mitch Hedberg...
I started to write a wall post to you - I wrote, "I really want to wish you a happy birthday," but I accidentally wrote 'rarely' instead of 'really'. But I still wanted to use it, so I deleted part of it and wrote, "I rarely drive steamboats, Erin - there's a lot of shit you don't know about me. Quit trying to act like I'm a steamboat operator." This wall post took a harsh turn right away... Main point - Happy Birthday.

The Wikipedia
Burton Edward Livingston (1875 – 1948) was an American plant physiologist, born at Grand Rapids, Michigan. He was educated at the University of Michigan (B.S., 1898) and the University of Chicago (Ph.D., 1902), where he worked as an assistant from 1899 to 1905. He published Róle of Diffusion and Osmotic Pressure in Plants (1903). In 1913, Livingston became the professor of plant physiology at Johns Hopkins University. He also served on the board of trustees for Science Service, now known and Society for Science & the Public, from 1930-1937. So, happy birthday.

I'm aware a lot of you won't find it funny, but hey, I'm struggling with keeping it fresh, so I figured I'd go for the long shot and see what I can get
"Happy birthday!"
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I always post this gem on peoples' facebooks on birthdays.
His face never ceases to make me laugh
Attachments:
HFB.jpg
Because, Boobs
Last edited by CynX at Aug 25, 2011,
In my group of mates the old "Birthday Dethday" lyrics are pretty much a requirement for somebody to say, or at the very least "Many years ago today something grew inside of your mother. That thing was you! Happy birthday!" Always goes down well haha.
Facebook birthday wishes are about the shallowest social gesture in the world.

I usually just write a humorous poem for the person in question about how rad they are. And I only do it for close friends. Still pretty shallow.
"Happy belated unbirthday"

EDIT: This shit is mine, motherfuckers.
Last edited by Sir Anonymous at Aug 25, 2011,
Your birthday's here, so give a cheer. You've lasted through another year. Be sure you have some birthday fun. You might not get another one!"
You can always remind them how x years ago they felt the walls of their mother's vagina. Then wish they didn't do it again after that.
Me and my friend do this.

"Hey, so uhm... I heard it's your birthday today...

Go f#ck yourself."

Works like a charm : D
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Facebook birthday wishes are about the shallowest social gesture in the world.

I usually just write a humorous poem for the person in question about how rad they are. And I only do it for close friends. Still pretty shallow.

not sure if serious