What's the likelihood of someone from the pit becoming successful/famous?

I was wondering this the other day. So pretty much all of us play an instrument and the majority of us play in a band/play shows. Surely that means that atleast one of us will "make it" and become semi-famous/successful. If so, would you tell us pit monkeys or retain anonymity? Also, I am Justin Bieber.
Pit and success don't really seem to the on the same level
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
If I ever become famous or successful it will definitely not have anything to do with my musical ability. So I don't think anyone here would ever know unless I was specifically asked about it.

Actually, even if it was related to music I don't think I'd tell anyone here, at least not in the make a thread ZOMG GUISE I'M FAMOUS way of telling people.
cat
I think if someone from The Pit became famous it probably wouldn't be for music more like for creating a fantastic basement conversion and storing kids in there
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Already famous, hi there
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I have a feeling Nosferatu Man will make quite the splash in the coming years.
Quote by AgainstYou
I was wondering this the other day. So pretty much all of us play an instrument and the majority of us play in a band/play shows. Surely that means that atleast one of us will "make it" and become semi-famous/successful. If so, would you tell us pit monkeys or retain anonymity? Also, I am Justin Bieber.

Considering there are millions of musicians that don't go on this site, and millions of those millions of musicians want to make it big, the odds of any of the people in the Pit becoming famous is 0.4%.

If anything, becoming a famous, successful, millionaire rock star is harder than becoming a pro in professional sports.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Aug 25, 2011,
Momma say I already am famous. I know I am, Momma always right!
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
I feel my band my rise up to achieve mild E-fame.

I just counted and I have 19,812 downloads since 2010, 100,000+ upload views on youtube. That's only vids I uploaded, there's about 50+ vids containing my music that I didn't put there.

My musics on a few videogames, including a 360, mac, pc, steam, and ps3 release.

I'm getting there.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 25, 2011,
A couple of musicians have posted on UG as far as I know, good times for all.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
1/0 try it on your calculator, those are the odds of anyone in the pit becoming successful.
I think Ethan Hanus will be like a mix of Larry the Cable Guy and Rush Limbaugh...
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by splamron
Pit and success don't really seem to the on the same level

i see that now.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I think its very well possible, if not likely that someone will "make it" with their band on here. Think of SteveThePlank, e.g.