hey there!

yesterday I bought a used washburn wi-65 pro
it plays great but there 2 spots on the lower part of the body where the paint had come off, and it is very visible, so my question for you: do you hace any suggsetions for hiding those defects? my friend proposed the idea of hiding them with stickers, is there any alternative?
thanks for your time
Stikers isn't a bad way to go. Or you could just ignore it. missing paint, scrathes and such shows character.
Then I whispered in her ear, fear me dear, for I am Death.

Why are you hiding?
Because the demons from my dreams are everywhere..

Are you arguing with a German guy about how to speak German?
Quote by DrakeTheOne
Stikers isn't a bad way to go. Or you could just ignore it. missing paint, scrathes and such shows character.

Stickers are not the answer. In a few months/years time, you will regret whatever sticker you choose to go with. It will also seriously devalue your guitar if you ever resell it.

The second point is true though - flaws like this give your guitar a unique character and add to it's appearance. Leave it alone and it will mature into one of your guitars best features.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Pics? I wanna see how bad it is.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Depends, I don't know what pickups go good with plywood. EMGs will make it sound like every other EMG guitar though.

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood
Quote by GaryBillington
Stickers are not the answer. In a few months/years time, you will regret whatever sticker you choose to go with. It will also seriously devalue your guitar if you ever resell it

because stickers can't be taken off
But stickers can be taken off. quite easily too. all you need is a bit of WD-40. it removes the adhesive.
Then I whispered in her ear, fear me dear, for I am Death.

Why are you hiding?
Because the demons from my dreams are everywhere..

Are you arguing with a German guy about how to speak German?
My main gigging bass is black and has a number of dings on it. I just sharpie over where the finish chipped off.
NO NO NO!- It is now "relic'd", and worth 1500 bucks more!
"Life's too short for bad tone"-Rev. Billy Gibbons