http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/search.php/?partno=0131002304

is it me, or does the Daphne blue have a different colour neck?

is this the varnish?

could anyone elaborate? <3

ALSO, any feedback on these guitars would be appreciated
Gear:
Jackson rr5+rr3
epiphone les paul std
fender classic 50's
Epiphone sheraton ii
blackstar ht-5s
vox ac15c1
bugera 333xl
framus 2x12
mxr carbon copy
mxr bls chorus
ehx holy grail
It's a different color because it's a different neck lacquer. It's refereed to as a "Vintage Tint" finish.

As for feedback, I've never actually played one myself but I've never heard anything terrible about them either.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
I have never played one. I can tell you one thing, fender makes very solid guitars.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster (Mexican)
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Music Man Axis Sport
are you in the uk?

they're pretty nice guitars, but the price has shot up recently. get an MIJ tokai instead. You can pick up NOS gs100s for just over £300. or the exact strat-style ones for around the £500 mark.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
it's possibly just the picture, or maybe they have a darker laquer on the daphne blue version.

i just got my '50s reissue strat in fiesta red today. if you want a '50s style strat for a reasonable price you can't really go wrong imo. but it's probably worth checking out the '60s and '70s reissues too if you haven't already - same quality, but they have certain substancial differences.

the only negative thing about mine, which obviously isn't gonna be a problem they'll all have, is that the strings are sticking in the nut slots causing tuning problems with trem use.. this should be able to be fixed with a little graphite in the nut slots - this is a common problem with new guitars that's easily fixed.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
cheers for the replies guys,
and i have played a fiesta red one also, and ADORED it,
I'll probably have to ask the store to reserve one of each so i can see in person... :3
Gear:
Jackson rr5+rr3
epiphone les paul std
fender classic 50's
Epiphone sheraton ii
blackstar ht-5s
vox ac15c1
bugera 333xl
framus 2x12
mxr carbon copy
mxr bls chorus
ehx holy grail
I believe all maple necks start to look light that in time... I don't know why only that one has the color.

Also, seeing that Fiesta red one made me want one.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV