Can anybody direct me to a tab or write one up for just one part of How Many More Times? I can play most of the studio version but I really want to know how to play Page's riff from this video at about 30 seconds to when the lyrics start. Any help with that would be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8y1axW264
you mean this part? I'm not sure, but looks like he's playing this:

e|---0-----3-------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---0-----3----------3--------------------------------------------------------|
G|---1-----1----2/4-----4~---2--0------------------------------------------|
D|---2-----2---------------------------2---------------------------------------|
A|---2-----2-------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---0-----0--------------------------------------------------------------------|

use your pinky for the first 2 strings..
Thanks a lot man. I just about had it figured out by ear the other day but my lack of scale knowledge/theory kinda held me back there.
I was actually checking back to this thread to say I solved the problem myself. Through total chance I heard the song "Smokestack Lightning" and realized it was the same damn riff. I now have the tabs for that and a new blues song to learn.