Hey everyone,

So as promised here is an extensive review of the Chapman Guitars ML-2.
Although this is a video review I also made a written review for being who like text. The written review I thought was too long to be posted here so there is a link under the video.

In the video I discuss the nine different areas of this guitar that I feel are important. More information is written in the text version.

The different areas include:
-Information about the company
-Purchased from information
-Price
-Features
-Sound
-Durability
-Action, fit and finish
-Customer Support
-And a Overall Rating

I have never reviewed anything before but I am still flawed by the quality of this guitar.
I really want as many people to know about these as possible, because these guitars will not be made again and they will sell out in the coming weeks!

I put a lot of thought and effort into making the video and written review interesting. I aimed it really to people like me who sometimes want opinions, information and different tone samples.

As this is a review I wanted to keep as much information in the video as I could, but there’s many many more different genre video’s to show the different range of tones.

There’s so many great reviewers here and I love how extensive everyone is. I gave it my best shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOK5DjrDp-M

http://www.harmonycentral.com/reviews/347402

Hope you like it!

Sincerely,

Pat

Edit- new photo's and written review added (not wanting to start another thread)

Gear:
O'donnell - Cocobolo fusion
Maton - EBG808
Ibanez Stratocaster (1976)
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
www.youtube.com/patdavidmusic
Last edited by PatrickDavid at Aug 26, 2011,
And what exactly is the reason not to post this in the "reviews" section?

EDIT: To make myself clear, obviously you can't post a vid in the review section, but I think a short text review would be good for that section.
Last edited by DarkValo666 at Aug 25, 2011,
Quote by DarkValo666
And what exactly is the reason not to post this in the "reviews" section?

EDIT: To make myself clear, obviously you can't post a vid in the review section, but I think a short text review would be good for that section.

Yep no worries buddy.

The text review is taking a while for HC to load up so I just put the video review up first,
that's all buddy
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
dude i find this review, i've read the text version since i'm listening to my first run of the new red hot chili peppers album that is awesome btw, extremely good. i read this and everything i've wanted to know in terms of text written are in it.
for the sounds i'll check the video in half an album hehe expect an edit from me!;-)

one little point for the text review. it's says it build in korea but later you wrote that the chinese did a good job building it. brought confusion upon me but they're neighbours anyways xD

EDIT: video has some great range of tones showed, how is Dadgbe tuning holding up with stock pickups? isn't that too muddy?
Last edited by wolvenrick at Aug 26, 2011,
I think I need to get hold of one of these and do a review myself.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
"
because these guitars will not be made again and they will sell out in the coming weeks
"

what are they going to stop making them? i was planning on buying one but don't have the money yet : (
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
PodHD500x (cause i'm poor, upgrade soon)
Custom power amp
Homemade 2x12 (celestion V30 + G12H creamback)

HORSES BLEW FIRE (My band)
Quote by wolvenrick
dude i find this review, i've read the text version since i'm listening to my first run of the new red hot chili peppers album that is awesome btw, extremely good. i read this and everything i've wanted to know in terms of text written are in it.
for the sounds i'll check the video in half an album hehe expect an edit from me!;-)

one little point for the text review. it's says it build in korea but later you wrote that the chinese did a good job building it. brought confusion upon me but they're neighbours anyways xD

thanks dude!

There's more info in the video that you may enjoy buddy
Cool i'll have to check out the new album, I've been waiting for ages for it!

I apologize I edited the review but missed one or two words, it should only say china.
Never again will I write a review in the wee hours of the morning

Pat
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
Quote by Tom 1.0
I think I need to get hold of one of these and do a review myself.

For sure!
Would love to see different opinions of this guitar, Would also like to know if all the build quality is even

Pat
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
Quote by AEnesidem
""

what are they going to stop making them? i was planning on buying one but don't have the money yet : (

I'm not going to say never, maybe in the future they will come back and make more but that would be a long time away.

I'd talk to andertons about maybe a slow pay off deal or something, because unfortunately there is only around 40 left at the moment i think.

Pat
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel:
i thought they just continued producing the guitars like any normal company : /
impssible for me to pay i have to pay my studies. damn.
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
PodHD500x (cause i'm poor, upgrade soon)
Custom power amp
Homemade 2x12 (celestion V30 + G12H creamback)

HORSES BLEW FIRE (My band)
Quote by AEnesidem
i thought they just continued producing the guitars like any normal company : /
impssible for me to pay i have to pay my studies. damn.

Unfortunately at this stage mate the company is very new and still finding it's way. They just make batch runs of guitars 300-500

Sorry mate
Gear:
Maton - EBG808
Chapman ML1

Reynolds JFR25
THD Bivalve

YouTube Channel: