Selling or trading off my entire setup so I either have some shiny new gear or cash for university in a few weeks

First up... my 2010 Fender 'Highway One' Stratocaster, built in America. Great player, I just don't seem to get on with Strats :/ Sounds ace though! Pickups are slightly hotter than standard Fender pickups so it has a really warm vintage sound. The finish is gorgeous .

£420 / Trades for something that's either a tele or has a coupla humbuckers.

Secondly, My workhorse Hamer SATF-XT guitar. This is the model with factory upgraded pickups, to a 'Duncan designed' JB in the bridge and a '59 in the neck. One small nick in the front of the body, would not be noticable in the lovely finish from a distance.

£330 new, make me an offer, would love to trade this for a Classic Vibe tele or similar

Finally, my Blackstar HT-20H and matching oversized 212 cab. This will do everything from bedroom levels to LOUD for a 20w head, without sacrificing that awesome Blackstar tone. Not a mark on this setup, includes speaker cable. Only selling because I won't have space for it at University.

This setup cost me £630 new, is only 6 months old, make me a cash offer Would trade for a smaller combo amp, or a small head and 1x12 cab or something, +- cash either way depending on what you have.

Show me what you got, I'm in Bristol and don't particularly want to arrange a courier because this is lovely kit, would hate for it to get damaged in transit But can drive sensible distances and meet if the deal is right
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
i've got my laney vc30, v30 speaker swapped into it..

good condition, no marks just collecting bit of dust?

like the blackstar..
Would you trade the Fender for an Epiphone Prophecy EX?
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
I am interested in your Strat. I have a Fener Lite Ash Tele that I would be willing to trade, PM me.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Daverichards: Sorry man, not interested in Laney VC's.

Tokai09: Not for me buddy

Fuzzlove: Tempting... Will get back to you!

Still open to offers everybody!
Cool.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Strat now £400
Trade you an ht5 stack and a micro spider for the twenty and the cab? I'm in exeter so we could meet halfway?
Laslow... I'd be interested in the stack actually, but the spider isn't for me. If you had anything else / cash up for grabs drop me a PM
Replied.

All still up for grabs, make me an offer, all has to go
£280
bump
Quote by Laslow
ht5 and rochester acoustic for the head and cab? could meet halfway?

Not for me I'm afraid.

Drop me a message with any swaps or cash offer folks, I'm open to anything
Anyone fancy taking a punt on the Hamer for £180?
Would you be wanting to trade the Hamer for a Squier Telecaster custom II?
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Strat is gone!

Still need a sale on the gorgeous Hamer and the blackstar though.

Call it just £460 on the Blackstar Head/Cab. Willing to do a deal and split them if that's what people want!
Hamer for a telecaster custom II?
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Ill take the head off your hads, i got a Vox ad15vt which is great for bedroom stuff or gigs if miced up id trade that and some mo ney if your intrested or id straight buy the head, pm meif you want