Hello everyone! My high school has a talent show coming up in November. We want to start practicing now. However, we need to think of a song to do. We are looking for a good ol' classic rock song to perform that is upbeat and shows talent in guitar, drums, and vocals. We've already crossed out 'Stairway to Heaven'(to my disappointment) so that's sadly out of the picture, but, I'd like to hear your ideas.

If you haven't already figured it out, we have a guitarist(me), a drummer, and a vocalist.

Thankyou!

*EDIT: We can get a bassist.
Last edited by Lyrenthril at Aug 25, 2011,
Ted Nugent. Doesn't matter what song.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Lyrenthril
We've already crossed out 'Stairway to Heaven'(to my disappointment)

Killing In The Name Of. Play that song, act like you're doing a censored version, but then say the ****'s during the actual performance. Then post a video on UG.

BE A TRUE REBEL
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Killing In The Name Of. Play that song, act like you're doing a censored version, but then say the ****'s during the actual performance. Then post a video on UG.

BE A TRUE REBEL

that's so last month

play i cum blood, then actually cum blood
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by bradulator

BE A TRUE REBEL

ah memories..
Quote by 3OddOnes
this song never fails to impress

this, make sure you have sex on stage beforehand though
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Jimi Hendrix
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
People = shit

Even though I hate it and all, that chorus will go down great with the teachers
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Get a bassist, or something to take up that role.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Tornado of Souls - Megadeth.

While you play the solo, have people come up behind you and slowly undress you until you are simply down to your guitar covering your junk. Finish the song, then smash your guitar.

Profit.
Free Bird with more solos damn it!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I believe "I Can't Dance" by Genesis has no bass. There's a few White Stripes songs with no bass as well, if I recall.

What you really need is a new bassist.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
One by Metallica. You don't need a bass player. Hell, the band didn't even put the bass in the mix on the entirety of the Justice album!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Freebird by Lynyrd Skynrnd
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
i'm currently listening to Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin' Out My Back Door so i'll recommend that. it's an easy song, so it shouldn't be difficult, and it's just so upbeat and catchy. you can't hear that song and not start grinning. and if you like you can also extend it by adding in some more solos. and make sure to grin the whole time like they do in the video.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
on a serious note, SRV - cold shot. quality tune and almost bound ot impress if you vary it up a little
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
The top rated comment

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Hammer smashed face radio disney version for the luls
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.