If you guys haven't seen, I made like 134214515 threads about what bass I should buy.
(I'm sorry if it annoyed anyone!) But I finally bought my bass and here are some pictures of the bass. It's a Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
(Sorry for the bad picture quality.)

I'm loving the Maple.
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
I got the same one as my first bass. Great bass. But when you upgrade you should get a Fender American Standard. As I did.
Quote by Guitar_Jester
I got the same one as my first bass. Great bass. But when you upgrade you should get a Fender American Standard. As I did.

Mmmm, I don't think I'm going to be getting ~$700 anytime soon
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
Nice. Quite like the Squier VM instruments.

My band's bassist uses an American Deluxe Jazz that has a similar aesthetic to this, but has an Ash body which makes it look that bit better!

But yeah, looks good, I hear they're great basses too!
Quote by xevious1
i love those basses they sound almost as good as a regular fender jazz bass

Mine sounded a hell of a lot better than a MIM Standard Jazz.
Congrats! Very nice looking bass. I keep hearing good things about Squier VM series. This makes me want one. I'm currently drooling over the VM Mustang Bass.
I've been using a VM Jazz for years now, still sounding great. It'll have to hold me off until I save up enough money for something really nice.

HNBD
Quote by itzkpanda
Mmmm, I don't think I'm going to be getting ~$700 anytime soon

It was just some advice for when you're ready to upgrade
The VM will keep you satisfied for a long time!
Congrats man, They're great basses. I just chucked some nylon strings on mine today and it sounds great! HNBD!
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
nylons on a bass....
ohhh baby.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Guitar_Jester
It was just some advice for when you're ready to upgrade
The VM will keep you satisfied for a long time!

Haha yeah. If I do get the money, I'm sure to upgrade. But I think I'm going to be satisfied for quite a while :]

Quote by consecutive e
Congrats man, They're great basses. I just chucked some nylon strings on mine today and it sounds great! HNBD!

I never thought about putting nylon strings on a bass before... What kind of sound do you get?
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
Happy NBD! and who was the one that helped your decision ?
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by Kilty Boxers
Happy NBD! and who was the one that helped your decision ?

Haha you and like 20 other people on these forums :]
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
I am such a wh0re for natural wood basses. I want a VM P bass so bad.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by Alucard817

GET ONE. They play wonderfully. I don't have one, but I play them all the time when I go to Guitar Center. The neck is like buttah.
Quote by Alucard817

Get one... nao.
I would've gotten the VM Pbass but my fingers are too short and the jazz bass neck is more comfortable.
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
Thank you :]
I played it at church on sunday and it sounded amazin.
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
Quote by itzkpanda
Haha yeah. If I do get the money, I'm sure to upgrade. But I think I'm going to be satisfied for quite a while :]

I never thought about putting nylon strings on a bass before... What kind of sound do you get?

Warm, round and deep. Great for acoustic type stuff. Kind of an uprighty sound but not really at the same time. If that makes sense.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
Warm, round and deep. Great for acoustic type stuff. Kind of an uprighty sound but not really at the same time. If that makes sense.

Oh really? Hmm, maybe I should try it sometime.
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000