Hi all,

I've searched high and low in vain to get an answer to this, but does anyone know what the maximum Current Draw of a MXR 10 band eq is?

The reason I ask is because I want to use it with my new Voodoo Labs 2+ thingee. There are only 2 high current outputs and one of these is being used for my DD-20. I have a voltage doubler cable but I'm going to have to link it over 2 of the low current outputs which are rated at 100mA each, so want to know if the MXR will potentially draw any more than that.

If my electronics theory is correct, then linking a low current output with a high current output won't help at all and will potentially damage the low current one. And 2x 100mA outputs in series will still only provide a maximum of 100mA.

Thanks
All I know is it takes 18V, don't know if that helps at all.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

The M-108 takes 18v and the adapter supplies 150ma. It might draw a bit less than that, though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
26mA @ 18v are about what I would expect from an analog pedal that size.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Thanks for all answers. Yes it looks accurate for sure. I did not bother to dbl check w MXR (just FYI).
Last edited by tycars at Feb 23, 2015,