I'm that guy who had his balls twisted a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't find the thread, assumed it was deleted. for those who don't want this to happen, always wear underwear that support your jewels, but not too much. When I woke up, my laptop was right next to me, and I was on my side in the "death position" where you know something terrible happened, but it didn't quite set yet. when I put my last post of goin to the ER, I got up from the bed and stood up to go out the door, and I guess this action sort of "tied the knot" as to say. I got to the ER, and the doctor was able to do it manually, and gave me this special cup to wear to prevent it from happening that was very uncomfortable.

Don't sleep on your side if you don't want the same thing to happen to you, just warning you.
Sounds like you were stuck in between a **** and a hard place
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
One of my friends had that happen to him! Except it was due to a hereditary disease or something. He only has one ball now.
the doc says boxer-briefs will do, as long as they support. Often testicles are twisted when one jumps into a pool or runs very wildly without good support. if they are bouncing like crazy, there's a good chance something might go wrong. also, as I said, dont sleep on your side lol, it may be ok for a while, but it only takes that one time....
Quote by Enihs
One of my friends had that happen to him! Except it was due to a hereditary disease or something. He only has one ball now.

So now he has to wait twice the time to cum.
Quote by LostLegion
So now he has to wait twice the time to cum.

Only half the proteins for his (girl)friend.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I lie on my front...wouldn't that be worse?!?! D:
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.