Page 1 of 3
ive been on UG for quite sometime and it started like everyone else.. i came to the site because it has good tabs. but either way like all of us i eventually discovered the forums.. and the pit. oh god the glory days of the pit how i will miss thee.

either way has anyone else realized that they never really touch UG anymore? ive become more of a Audio Engineer these days so a different Ultimate_____ website is where i roam now..
I have, but I usually get back into it given enough time. I used to be really popular on these forums. Then I really cut down my posting and got social. Now I'm back and just an average user.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I bet Ultimate-Audioengineer.com doesn't have shoop threads

Ultimatemetal has way more important things going on.. like an entire forum for production tips.. y'know good Shizz
Happened twice. Came back. I only use the Pit and hardly play guitar anymore, though.
Quote by jetfuel495
I grew out of the pit for a while in 2009.

Fast forward to 2011... and i'm still here...

With a shiny green name to boot
Quote by ethan_hanus
I don't know why I'm on this site still, everyone in the pit hates me, and I do love to piss them off, but all the experienced guys in the more useful forums of UG have left, and it's kinda barren now.

just the links if your sig tell me you would be better off on sevenstring or ultimatemetal haha
Totally.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Haven't had quite enough time to "grow out of it" yet.

Also, for a slight second your avatar made me think you were my mcjoshy. <3 Don't ever deceive me again. ;_;
I've been here too long. I used to be kind of known(at least some people said I was), but now I'm just kind of here. Maybe I'll leave soon, but not before I get Carmel to let me be a mod for a day(see: grovel)
Quote by jetfuel495
It makes up for my terrible social life

not really

When you're dead to UG, I'll be happy knowing you're out somewhere, getting all da bitches.
i just remember the amazing YLYL threads that were once impossible to not laugh at.. and the EPIC choose your own adventure threads i used to get sucked into like crazy.

now im more worried about getting the stupid guitar tones to sit right in my mixes
Oh yeah. Now I mostly lurk the Pit and Site Suggestions. I don't spend much time here anymore...but I do remember the good old days.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I've been here consistently for almost seven years. I've only taken short breaks.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Joined in 06. Think I've been posting since 07. Not growing out of it. I learn stuff here and have interesting discussions. And practically no friends besides my girlfriend.
Quote by The Madcap
I have, but I usually get back into it given enough time. I used to be really popular on these forums. Then I really cut down my posting and got social. Now I'm back and just an average user.

...WTF is social?
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Quote by wizards?
I've been here too long. I used to be kind of known(at least some people said I was), but now I'm just kind of here. Maybe I'll leave soon, but not before I get Carmel to let me be a mod for a day(see: grovel)

You will be forever emblazoned into my memory as "that Calvin & Hobbes guy".

Edit^: I think it's a type of vegetable used in traditional Korean cuisine.
Quote by hightension01
just the links if your sig tell me you would be better off on sevenstring or ultimatemetal haha

Prolly. I hardly hear any good discussion on anything anymore here, just the usually flaming and trolling in all the forums.

Prolly why when we do get any experienced guys, they just high tail it out of here within months, getting frustrated with all the idiots on this site.

I'm still one of those idiots, but at least I'm trying to contribute and learn more.
Quote by jetfuel495
Wishful thinking on my part

I don't see myself leaving any time soon

It'll happen. I'mma visit Illinois soon maybe. Or tour there.

We will rage.

But seriously, you'll get the bitches.

l e a v e t h i s p l a c e

Quote by CPDmusic
...WTF is social?

Real people friends.
I used to want to be a mod.. just because i USED to think the mods were cool. now im just blegh i dont find the forums to be useful for anything anymore, and alot of the advice i had gotten before turned out to be bad or useless
Quote by blake1221

Real people friends.

You mean outside? Where the hell are the computers there? And the sunlight burns. I think I'll stay inside and respond to threads on UG.

The pit is in better shape now than it was when I joined. I mean, we actually have funny memes now. See; leo strut, sad keanu, 60's spiderman. When I joined all we had was 'FUUU-' 'I AM DISSAPOINT' and various assorted mind numbing nonsense
Quote by Butt Rayge
The pit is in better shape now than it was when I joined. I mean, we actually have funny memes now. See; leo strut, sad keanu, 60's spiderman. When I joined all we had was 'FUUU-' 'I AM DISSAPOINT' and various assorted mind numbing nonsense

None of those are our memes. They are all just floating around the internet. The Pit used to actually have its own, but the only ones that hang around now are "what you really need is a new amp" and "fog machine," which is new anyways.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I'm only here either to help people with guitar, gear, wiring, computer and music theory questions or to kill time. I like to give back to the community.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

come on get down with me
Quote by MakinLattes
I've been here a month longer than you, TS. Nobody notices when I leave.

Nobody notices when you're here.

I will get satisfaction out of knowing I made you feel bad

I quit twice. Once when I was too young for the pit and didn't get the humor and said stupid stuff, than again because I still needed to lurk more. It's hard to get likeable and well-known in the pit.
I've never quit, and I'm still here pretty much every day. Although I spend quite a bit of time at Reddit now.

Quote by LesPaulGuy514
I quit twice. Once when I was too young for the pit and didn't get the humor and said stupid stuff, than again because I still needed to lurk more.

Looks at join date.

ಠ_ಠ

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Aug 25, 2011,
Quote by jetfuel495
I wish

Actually, all the girls at my school are pretty ugly.

Yeah.

That's too bad.

But now you have no excuse for cheating on Rei.

Even though I, personally, wouldn't give a shit.

Rev wouldn't either.
Quote by blake1221
With a shiny green name to boot

And a lame avatar
Obviously Fassa.
Page 1 of 3