'Tis indeed splendidly splendid. Am I right?

T.C. Electronic Nova System

Fully analog multi-effect pedal, rack-quality effects, programmable preset banks (forget how many), and best of all, it WORKS WITH MY AMP!! (My amp has a line level FX loop running at +4dbu, which is too hot for most stompboxes and is made to work with rack gear).

All the FX sound great, especially the modulation effects, and the delays are awesome too. Prior to getting this I've been sharing a Line 6 M9 with my dad, and the quality of that deal is nowhere near as good as this beast. Plus, I had to use a Line Level Shifter in order for it to work right. With this box, I can adjust the input and output levels accordingly. No extra mess.

It has also made my pedalboard much closer to being completed:

So yeah. I'm fully satisfied.
The Nova System isn't analog. Rather, the overdrive part of it is what's analog. The rest is digital. Not to imply that that makes it bad or anything, digital is great.

Have a happy new gear day!
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
The Nova System isn't analog. Rather, the overdrive part of it is what's analog. The rest is digital. Not to imply that that makes it bad or anything, digital is great.

Have a happy new gear day!

Piss on his pop corn and then wish him a HNGD. At least you didn't crap in his corn flakes...

Anyway, HNGD.
Quote by jetwash69
Piss on his pop corn and then wish him a HNGD. At least you didn't crap in his corn flakes...

Anyway, HNGD.

HNGD!

You'll have to tell me about it, especially comparing it to the line 6. I'm looking at both these pedals for modulation effects, so you should tell me which is better
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by Raijouta
Really? Damn. That's like the only effect on the pedal I don't use.

Quote by mulefish
You'll have to tell me about it, especially comparing it to the line 6. I'm looking at both these pedals for modulation effects, so you should tell me which is better
This one, definitely. It's more expensive though, and you don't get all the fancy modeling crap, but it sounds better and is much better built than the M9/M13. You can find it even cheaper used.
I love my nova sys!! Congratz!!!