Seem to be a lot of colonialists lingering about these forums. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I see Brits and Aussies and even saw a Kiwi trying to type the keys with his cute little kiwi nose(hope the orcs don't get him!). Is this primarily a colonial user base? Not that I care mind you, though it would explain why people seem so nice. Just wondering.
Born in Southern Germany, live in the American Midwest. I prefer the nation of my birth and early childhood, but America isn't terrible. Could use a better Public Transport system, better leaders, better basis of government, but it ain't gonna collapse this year (Next year is still up in the air.)
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Aug 25, 2011,
Quote by Våd Hamster
Are you from 1870 by chance old pip?

I say.

I wish that would be awesome. I'd be a pirate.
Quote by Somekid94
I AM A PROUD AMERICAN!

Not really... This place disgusts me most of the time.

I used to feel that way then I did some travelling. Should try it. Not saying we are perfect we certainly are not, but there's nothing better out there trust me. There's just miles and miles of WORSE.
Quote by DeathByPalmMute
I used to feel that way then I did some travelling. Should try it. Not saying we are perfect we certainly are not, but there's nothing better out there trust me. There's just miles and miles of WORSE.

I assume you've never been to Canada then.
does this really need to be in EG?
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W

Originally Posted by DeathByPalmMute

I assume you've never been to Canada then.

We do have our nastier parts too...
It's NEVER Lupus
My Gear:
2010 Fender Highway One strat
2010 Epi Les Paul Standard
2005 Squier p bass
2007 Yamaha F310
2011 Epiphone Korina Firebird
2013 Hudson Telecaster
Kustom Quad 200 (4x12)
Fender frontman 212r
Quote by DeathByPalmMute

sounds like a 13 year old who hasn't been to many places, or even if he was, he got scared because other people out there wasn't speaking english.

"there's nothing better out there trust me"

am I talking to someone who's been everywhere in the world, im impressed

my advice, get out your room, get a life, go places, learn things, kill yourself.

peace.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

come on get down with me
I have nothing against Canada but I don't see how it's better than the US. Granted it's extremely similar to the US nearly the same in most areas, but I wouldn't move there and that's no offense intended to any Canadians, just not my cup of tea. Maybe if you didn't have Bryan Adams and Avril...
Quote by DeathByPalmMute

If I travel to other places, I just might stay there.

Now why isn't this in the pit??
Quote by Jimmy Recard
sounds like a 13 year old who hasn't been to many places, or even if he was, he got scared because other people out there wasn't speaking english.

my advice, get out your room, get a life, go places, learn things, kill yourself.

peace.

Thanks for proving my point, asshole. This is why most everyone you know would ditch you in a second and move here if they could get in and afford it. We might shoot each other a lot but when we aren't doing that, we're NICE. You're probably Parisian judging by how rude you are being to me when you've never met me and know nothing about me.
Quote by Jimmy Recard

peace.

Your response sounds more like a 13 year old who lives in his room.

Anyways, gonna report this thread, it's in the wrong place anyways.
Quote by Somekid94
If I travel to other places, I just might stay there.

Now why isn't this in the pit??

Because I was asking about specific people,the people posting here in this forum. I can't do that on another forum, right? All I did was ask where people were from using *this specific forum*. Nothing wrong with that is there? If so the mods can move/delete the thread with my apologies.
Last edited by DeathByPalmMute at Aug 25, 2011,
Quote by DeathByPalmMute
Because I was asking about specific people,the people posting here in this forum. I can't do that on another forum, right? All I did was ask where people were from using *this specific forum*. Nothing wrong with that is there? If so the mods can move/delete the thread with my apologies.

Because, this forum pertains to things relating to electric guitar, not where people live.

The pit is your general discussion forum.
Quote by DeathByPalmMute
Thanks for proving my point, asshole. This is why most everyone you know would ditch you in a second and move here if they could get in and afford it.

brainwashed a bit?

go keep listening to your president tell u how free u are while u walk into fema camps, and im done with u
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

come on get down with me
Quote by ethan_hanus
Because, this forum pertains to things relating to electric guitar, not where people live.

The pit is your general discussion forum.

Well my bad then No harm intended.
Quote by Jimmy Recard
brainwashed a bit?

go keep listening to your president tell u how free u are while u walk into fema camps, and im done with u

Im wondering if you have the guts to post where you are from. Probably not.
Quote by DeathByPalmMute
Im wondering if you have the guts to post where you are from. Probably not.

you know, you can just go on my profile any time...
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

come on get down with me
If I didn't live in Texas, I might move to Canada. Because I never hear on the news how horrible Canadians are doing. Also free health insurance is cool. But Texas is like a whole other country on its own. We can do almost any we want. Texas is awesome. Js.
I've been to a few countries around the world myself. There are beauties out there and cultures that you can really only experience if you go there yourself, not in little Italy or some other part of a US city. There are beauties and that only come from thousands of years of different cultures and art periods.

But the US is a damn fine place to live if you consider that whatever you want, you can find it. We have 2 different oceans, snowy mountains, blazing deserts, and everything in between. We have lush forests and big cities. And we truly are a melting pot.

We have problems, and we've elected a few morons, but it's a complicated system, and it's fairly new so it's not perfect by any means. It's a great place to live though.
I'm still pretty sure Texas is gonna defect from the U.S.

We'll make doritos our national plate, and chuck Norris our president. It'll be the greatest country in the world... for three weeks...
Quote by robertsanidiot
I'm still pretty sure Texas is gonna defect from the U.S.

We'll make doritos our national plate, and chuck Norris our president. It'll be the greatest country in the world... for three weeks...

Texas WAS their own country from 1836 to 1845, after kicking the ass of the entire country of Mexico. They were the Republic of Texas. That's why they call themselves The Lone Star State. That's much longer than 3 weeks. Of course it was a different time back then.
not a huge patriot but america is probably the best living situation u could be in. along with canada. poverty in most other countries is outrageous
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
More on the topic.. I'm an 18 year old Male living in Oregon, USA.
The name is... too personal Idk if I trust you people well enough yet. We've only had a relationship for a little over a year.

I'm primarily a metal listener but I'm not as close minded as most of the metal community these days. I listen to some of just about any genre but my main influences for playing are Michael Keene from The Faceless, Ryan Knight from The Black Dahlia Murder, and a guy on YouTube by the name of LeftLaneTheory (Check him out if you haven't)

I spend most of my days relaxin' with the folks on this forum, or workin at my current place of employment (Hint: It involves food)

Anyone else care to go into their personal lives? I dare ya :P