Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me arrange my pedals in the right order.

Wah pedal

G1nx multi effects pedal

Chorus pedal

blues overdrive pedal

Clean/distort control pedal (used for switching amp channels)

Any help would be appreciated.
Quote by LesPaulGuy514
Wah last, for a start.

Wrong. The wah goes in any position that you want it to. Just because you like it last doesn't mean that its the Bible and everyone has to do it that way.

TS: Normally people like to put modulation effects in the FX loop so try putting your multi-effects and your chorus in there (unless you're using your multi-effects more for distortion purposes).

But at the end of the day its all about what you like. One of the fun parts of using pedals is playing around with their position on your board and getting different tones.
Wah pedals respond best with a clean signal, so most people will put it at the very beginning of their chain. What I'd do with that setup is:

Wah > Blues drive > multi > chorus (unless you're using an amp that does have an FX loop).

I don't think that a channel select switch usually are a part of your chain, typically there's an input on the amp specifically for the selector.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Last edited by Reisgar42 at Aug 25, 2011,
Delay and chorus in the effects loop...
(from amp) tuner, noise gate, EQ/compressor, OD/distortion, wah, volume pedal (to guitar)

You don't have to do it that way, but that is what most people do, especially if you like using expression pedals a lot (wah, whammy). Those effects usually need a clean signal so putting them at the back of the chain (to guitar) will be better. Things like compression, EQ, or pitch shifters will work better with a dirty signal (from amp).

Like I said, there is no right way to do it, you just have to mess around with what works and sounds best to you. Different pedals will respond differently to certain amps and EQ settings, not to mention volume, so you have to experiment to find what sounds right.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.