Page 1 of 2
I think I've seen a similar thread a year or two ago, but I thought this would be interesting enough.

Recently, my grandfather has been in the hospital. He has leukemia, and had a "bubble"
in a main artery burst, causing him to have many a medical trouble. They say he probably wont survive, and that he was in incredible pain when he had it, currently in a drug-induced coma for surgery.

Well this isn't a sympathy thread, so to go towards the point...

All this got me thinking, how will you "go out" (die)? Then I thought I'd ask the Pit, partially because it might be entertaining, and partially because of the lack of traffic/interest in the Pit recently.

Responses can be serious or typical Pit responses.
Hopefully with a bullet to the head, wearing a small black dress and high heels, carrying a sign with an incendiary slogan that had nothing to do with cross-dressing...

... That way, at my funeral, people will say they didn't know what my principles were per say, but I must've stuck to them.
Compose a requiem as quickly as possible. Don't care if it sucks, I'm writing my own funeral music, period.

Then? Throw the biggest bacchanal ever.
Hopefully playing with my band on top of Mt. Everest on December 21st 2012, and just before the giant tsunami hits, I launch into a searing melodic death metal solo, concluding with the wave hitting and wiping out the band, then the view slowly zooms out.
Last edited by Lost Dog at Aug 26, 2011,
I hope to be able to listen to Explosions In The Sky's "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place" in it's entirety as I lay in the darkness. As soon as "Your Hand In Mine" finishes, I close my eyes and peacefully depart from this world, a content man.

Or stabbed to death on the street. Or a heart attack (most likely).
Laughing. Or a sword battle.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Bury me smilin'
With G's in my pocket
Have a party at my funeral
Let every rapper rock it
Let the hoes that I used to know
from way before
kiss me from my head to my toes

Give me a paper, a pen,
So I can write about my life of sin
A couple of bottles of gin
in case I don't get in
katana strike to the neck hopefully, that or snu snu to death. either is good with me.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
ill go out swinging
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
My car has been hit on the driver side by a car backing up, on the passenger side by another driver headed home at 4AM, and rear-ended at a red light.

Now I'm just waiting for an 18-wheeler to come at me from the front. I'm pretty sure it'll be at this one T-intersection where 18-wheelers aren't even allowed!
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Before I die, I want to be just like Morrie... teaching the important life lessons I'd learned and helping people avoid the problems that I had got into in life. And then I want to die with a smile on my face, surrounded by friend and family.

Though, I'll probably burn out in an old folks home, alone and forgotten.
Goin out with my dick in my hand.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Quote by Forkman
Goin out with my dick in my hand.

that is your regular friday night right?
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
When they come for me, I'll be sitting at my desk with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest, singing "My, my, my how the time flies by when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night."
Quote by blake1221
When they come for me, I'll be sitting at my desk with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest, singing "My, my, my how the time flies by when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night."
You could at least put it all in quotes.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by americablanco
You could at least put it all in quotes.

Why? Those are my words
probably a long painful death from lung cancer.
f*ck marlboro
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Lost Dog
Hopefully playing with my band on top of Mt. Everest on December 21st 2011, and just before the giant tsunami hits, I launch into a searing melodic death metal solo, concluding with the wave hitting and wiping out the band, then the view slowly zooms out.

Do you mean 2012 not 2011?

But like someone else said, death by snu snu!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I'm hoping something peaceful, probably with my family and friends when I'm old as ****. Or if the situation calls for it, going out in a bang or sacrificing myself for a loved one. Anything but being tortured and slowly killed like in Saw and in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I'd hate being consumed by fear and pain in my final moments.
I'm probably going to say something stupid to the wrong person and get battered to death.

My friends actually have a bet going on whether I will be stabbed sooner rather than later.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm probably going to say something stupid to the wrong person and get battered to death.

My friends actually have a bet going on whether I will be stabbed sooner rather than later.

Well, if your real-life conversations run along the same lines as your comments here in the Pit, that possibly won't be too far away.

OT though, probably the same as ^^this guy^^ I have a habit of opening my mouth without thinking.
probably a heart attack or some kind of cancer. maybe lung or brain cancer.
#DTWD
Hopefully getting swallowed by a huge ****ing wave.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
in a car crash most likely. I'll also have time to think: "OH SHIT! that's it"
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I'm gonna be absorbing people to gain their powers but then mistakenly absorb a gran-dad and contract his leukemia, causing gradual death
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Quote by JAHellraiser
Do you mean 2012 not 2011?

But like someone else said, death by snu snu!

..yes
The thread you're talking about wasn't a year ago, it was just a few weeks back.

I will say the same thing I said then: I'm not sure, but it will probably include strippers, fireworks and skydiving.

Feel free to arrange the events as you like.
Page 1 of 2