Page 1 of 3
I go to the Pit
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Kill everything that moves or breathes

In my favorite game. Video games are legit. Or I go to the pit, I chat with people, maybe smoke a bit, I dunno. Mostly avoidance.
Sleep.

And dream...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
We cry. Collectively.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
kill my depression with beer, you know a cure my depression with a Depressant. Yeah i ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Pig out on junior chickens, masturbate, play megadeth songs.
Sometimes all three at once.
hue
I listen to nostalgic bands and drink.

Pretty pathetic
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
water the lawn, cheap therapy brotha
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Eat flavored sunflower seeds. It takes concentration and will distract you from the sad.
Eat food or listen to music that makes me have a better reason to kill myself than whatever initially depressed me.
Sex, get drunk, get high, jam the fuck out Kobain style, blast tunes, break shit, play extremely violent video games, put a fist through a wall, etc. Anything to vent a good amount of anger. Maybe taking advice from someone like me is not a good idea.....

Because, Boobs
Last edited by CynX at Aug 26, 2011,
Try to fix whatever's depressing me. If it's something unfixable like the death of a friend or relative then probably just sulk
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Smoke a joint, play guitar and write. And listening to some music, whatever i'm in the mood for.
Or if drugs arent possible, I hang out with a friend to get my mind off of the shittiness and remember that life is good.
it might sound weird but i find the best way to atleast start getting out of those moods is to do something nice for someone or help someone
Quote by Lulzcifer
it might sound weird but i find the best way to atleast start getting out of those moods is to do something nice for someone or help someone

thank you for the wondrous idea my friend
go into a wooded glen and punch dance my rage out.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
smoke bud and masturbate
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Some fucking angry music.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by deathdrummer

pretty much this
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by deathdrummer

this. Plus i incorporate a series of skillful flips and other gymnast moves in my punch dance routine
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
I analyze why life sucks and usually come to the conclusion that life ain't so bad or I figure out what the source of the suckage is and remediate it. Failing that consume copious amounts of alcohol.
black ops? skateboarding? guitar?

But that won't help. The only real way to get rid of the depressing feeling is to fix the shit that's depressing you.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
i second the notion of doing something charitable. talk to someone who looks alone. maybe new at school. maybe go to a soup kitchen and help out. what the poor and downtrodden want even more than food is most often times companionship and love.

depression is a vicious cycle. you get depressed. you lose motivation. you stop working. the less you work, the more depressed you get. the more depressed you get the less you do. etc.

thankfully, breaking depression is also a cycle. if you do good, good will come to you. i remember i went on a trip once to help renovate dilapidated houses in virginia beach. one elderly lady who lived alone went out of her way to make us all a nice lunch and even pulled out a table for us despite our protests saying we would get the table.

she sat us down for lunch and said, "the lord took my husband from me. and he took my son from me. and he left me here. but when the lord takes, he doesn't take without giving back. and i'm so thankful that he's given me all you nice people. because you're my family now."

it was one of the most heart-wrenching, sincere things i've ever heard.
#DTWD
Listen to some saddish music. A lot of City and Colour and Bon Iver work well. Smoke a bit of weed to try and socialize with at least my good friends. Be very quiet with eyes often wandering as your mind drifts over things in social situations hahahaha.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
drink bleach
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 3