Page 1 of 2
Inspired by the "Why have people stopped coming to the Pit" thread.

Post your favorite moments from the Pit. We need to remember what it once was and what it should continue to be.
Quote by Jon777
Night of the Boobs was awesome.

I remember that, I left the pit for like 2 hours to eat or something on 4/20, only to come back and see that everything had become boobified.
Quote by MakinLattes
Used to be pron thread, Night of the Boobs, drunken mod threads, Fassa and jewchords...

What happened to jewchord? I knew fassa was banned but never found out why.

^ A glorious plan indeed.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by MakinLattes
What we need is a Pit Action Plan: Successfully Making Exciting and Relevant ThreadS, PAPSMEARS for short.

Oh well played.
You laugh you lose threads were great until the flame wars over quoting pictures started. But they were always good while they lasted.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I remember being with the "Demotivational Pictures" thread from day 1, and the enormous amounts of shoop threads, and the banishing of the LOL WUT pear. Too many memories
Because, Boobs
Quote by CynX
I remember being with the "Demotivational Pictures" thread from day 1, and the enormous amounts of shoop threads, and the banishing of the LOL WUT pear. Too many memories

*sees join date*

- Rene Magritte
Quote by CynX

*Looks at join date*

>_>
<_<

edit: damn!
Quote by MakinLattes
Used to be pron thread, Night of the Boobs, drunken mod threads, Fassa and jewchords...

These, but also:

Assrammer123
April Fools Color team day (Blue Pride motherfuckers)
UnionJake
Whammy Without a Whammy Bar
Name Brand Soda
Carmel's FoTB blog
Aqua Dementia being a prick back in '07
Denizenz being a prick back in '08
Shooping 'Da Whoop erryday
and Fassa getting banned
I liked it before the mods cracked down on random threads. I mean every thread in the pit is a spam thread. Like this one. Has no real point. Just a random thought. But I like threads like this. They allow the mind to wander and topics to be dynamic. /Ihavenocluewhatimtalkingabout
Quote by Vandals572
*Looks at join date*

>_>
<_<

edit: damn!

Quote by mike_anderson25
*sees join date*

*Fry Pic*

I have a time machine, fo realz. Just kidding. Trust me, I've been around since 2005-2006 I just finally decided to join. Yes, yes, say what you will. People have already been giving me hard time for lurking so long.
Because, Boobs
Last edited by CynX at Aug 26, 2011,
Quote by MakinLattes
What we need is a Pit Action Plan: Successfully Making Exciting and Relevant ThreadS, PAPSMEARS for short.

PAPSMERTS, I like that better, and it works with what you capitalized.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by CynX
I have a time machine, fo realz. Just kidding. Trust me, I've been around since 2005-2006 I just finally decided to join. Yes, yes, say what you will. People have already been giving me hard time for lurking so long.

Thought as much man, consider yourself officially welcomed

- Rene Magritte
Quote by mike_anderson25

Thought as much man, consider yourself officially welcomed

Hellz yah, man.
Because, Boobs
Quote by CynX

Pfft... Multi.
we need some PAPSMERTS in this piece!
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by wizards?
Pfft... Multi.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by Jon777
Also, the great shoop threads like shoop the swimmer and shoop Maradona (back during the World Cup).

Yeah, the pit used to have some excellent shoop threads. The batman shoop thread was great too. Drunken mod threads were fun, but those don't exist anymore because a small minority would get joke banned and get ultra butthurt.
The Statham Shoop thread is a welcome reminder that good shoop threads do still crop up every now and then. Save the Swimmer was also very classy.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, the pit used to have some excellent shoop threads. The batman shoop thread was great too. Drunken mod threads were fun, but those don't exist anymore because a small minority would get joke banned and get ultra butthurt.

I never got joke banned
Quote by wizards?
Pfft... Multi.

NO, YOU FOUND MY SECRET!!!

Because, Boobs
Quote by wizards?
I never got joke banned

I used to get joke banned all the damned time.

Weeding out thread. (Frenchyfungus)
Coreys Monster once banned me until I drew a comic of the ginger dwarf from LOTR getting decapitated by Neo or something
Banned another time until I posted 6 things in a category of my choosing (sky divers)
etc.

I also remember convincing Dreadnought to post a pic of some dude's hairy ass when he was drunk. Good times.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
PAPSMERTS, I like that better, and it works with what you capitalized.

That sounds like a vagina-flavored candy.
The Llama Forum. (Not The Pit, obviously, but still cool). Oh, and there was an awesome thread for zombie apocalypse plans about two years ago.
Quote by MakinLattes

Because, Boobs
Quote by MakinLattes

I suppose so, I thought of Smurfs.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!

Excellent.

- Rene Magritte
^^I love your avatar, Andrea.

- Rene Magritte
Thank you.

To keep on topic, I barely started posting here about a year ago, so I really don't have much fond memories except for some funny shoop threads. If I can find them I'll post them here later.
STಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2