Under what circumstances will you use it?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Just playing shows really.
rehearsals not.

it's just because I'm quite energetic when I perform live, my bandmates as well. So we run and jump alot and our cables get tangled up and people step on em. So we're thinking of getting wireless systems just for convenience
It does´nt matter under what circumstances you use it, wireless gives you freedom to move around even if it´s in the practice room. The line 6 will work just fine.
Quote by sstony
It does´nt matter under what circumstances you use it, wireless gives you freedom to move around even if it´s in the practice room. The line 6 will work just fine.

Circumstances do matter, as the venues you play will vary in electronics and interference. If you're going to play somewhere with lots of electronics, a nearby trainstation and power cabling you will need something pretty damn good to pull it off.
WTLTL 2011
The Line 6 digital stuff is pretty immune to noise and interference.
I say yeay, for everything...I'd even use it during practice at least early on to see if there are any issues (battery life etc).
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Just done a quick Google search on the Line 6 wireless as I hadn't encountered it before, seems for the price you should be okay. I've had a few sour experiences with cheaper wireless systems that reduced my guitar tone to that of a vuvuzela due to ridiculous amounts of compression and signal processing haha.
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!