In the market for a new bass! currently i own a hohner B2B and am looking to expand my arsenal for something to fill in the tone and what not. Heres what i had in mind

http://www.bcrich.com/shape/mockingbird/bass/10

questions? Comments? Rants? my second choice is an Ibanez SR 300

please no Jazz/Precision bass although i'd like to find one with a J bass like neck
Bassplayer!
1981 Gibson Grabber
Ibanez SR506
Fretless Hohner B2B
Roland 120XL Cube Bass.
I played one of those for a while and it was a pretty good bass. There's the inevitable neck dive, but with a good strap it won't be too troublesome. I was always sorry they discontinued the five-string version of that bass.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Haven't found one to try out myself yet but I've been looking at Mockingbirds for a while. When I asked about them on here something like 3/4 replies were from people that liked them.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Mockingbird's are decent, as was said above, they dive a bit, but if you;re game, just move the button or get a more "frictional" strap for it. I'd go the one without the racing stripe thing, the plain flamed maple is too good to pass up, so classy.