If inflation in Singapore is lower than inflation in other countries, then Singaporean exports ________ and Singaporean imports _____ which ______ net exports

a. increase; increase; decreases
b. increase; decrease; increases
c. decrease; increase; increases
d. decrease; increase; decreases

May i know which is the correct answer and why?
do your own pissing homework!!

I don't know sorry
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I think it's (d), because if you experience lower inflation than the people you're trading with, you'll be selling your goods for cheaper and buying for more expensive, which will decrease net export. I'm no economist though.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
choice B

This is because the price of their good and services fall, so say I was in the US, I would notice that the price of a product over the years has risen much faster in the US then it has in Singapore, to the point where its cheaper to buy the product from Singapore, so in that sense, Singaporean exports increase

Imports on the otherhand will decrease as people from Singapore would rather buy goods from their own country as it will be cheaper.

Net Exports = Export Earnings - Import Expenditures
So if Export earnings increase and Import expenditures fall, net exports should rise.

Hope this helps.
If inflation in Singapore is lower than inflation in other countries, then Singaporean exports and Singaporean imports which net exports

Hope that answers your question.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Firenze
I think it's (d), because if you experience lower inflation than the people you're trading with, you'll be selling your goods for cheaper and buying for more expensive, which will decrease net export. I'm no economist though.

If you were selling stuff cheaper why wouldn't you be selling more of that stuff because it's relatively cheaper?

Assuming simplified conditions, inflation will make the price of a good more expensive. If the price of good A from country A is increasing faster than the price of good B from country B elsewhere, and the goods are the same, then good A will be more expensive relative to good B.

As goods become more expensive, and assuming consumers want to continue consuming the good, they'll theoretically try to minimise their costs. Because there's no difference between the goods, and more of a good is always preferable to less, then consumers should buy more of the relatively cheaper good.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
The whole amazing internet out there to do research and you come to the miscellaneous section of a goddamn guitar forum. What's wrong with you?
... what if it's an adbot?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.