I'm after a Guitar with a distinct metal tone but for under £400. Thoughts??
Jackson JS32RR
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
Something Ibanez in that price range?
Depends if want new or used.
Ask Tom 1.0 for used Ibanez's in UK, he seems to be able to find great deals.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
What kind of specs are you after mate?

Are you willing to go used?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Have you been to a guitar shop & just played with stuff?

What exactly do you mean by "distinct metal tone" - Strats, Les Pauls and everything in between get used in metal so you'll need to be a bit more specific than that if you want anything other than a random list of guitars which may fall into your budget.

Also, do you already have an amp & another electric guitar? What type are they, you may be better off getting a new amp instead of a guitar.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryBillington at Aug 26, 2011,
buy from the U.S and ship it home, u'll save a hell of a lot. bought an ibanez prestige for $800 AUD including shipping and at home it cost $1500 in store.
Quote by dennymcf
buy from the U.S and ship it home, u'll save a hell of a lot. bought an ibanez prestige for $800 AUD including shipping and at home it cost $1500 in store.

But if you're buying from the US, be careful. Even though it may be cheaper to purchase & ship from abroad, when it is delivered you will be charged import tax which can mean you don't actually save that much money, and you've lost the security of being able to return it if there's a problem.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud