Pit, I have a dilemma. The dilemma being I don't know which subject to drop for A2.

My AS results weren't great, but I did well enough for there to be no obvious subject which needed to be dropped.

It's a tie between either dropping Media (which I got a B in) or Physics (which I got an E )

Why would I want to drop Media I hear you say? mainly because The only qualified teacher has now left and the school are too poor to hire another. The teacher who is 'covering' this year is known for being very, very angry.

However it may be hard to convince the school to let me carry on with a subject I only just passed, however I personally feel I could do much better in Physics this year, since it took me quite a while to adjust and settle into the subject last year.

I'm also wondering whether physics would look more prestigious on a uni application than media studies? I will be applying for music-tech if that makes any difference.
If you wanna do a course involving physics then do physics. If not get a better result by doing the joke that is media studies.

A little tip for media studies is that you can just make up a tv show to make points on whatever the questions on. Or pick a tv show that already exists and make a up a storyline.

Tis what I did and I kicked ass.
Quote by Metasponge
Pit, I have a dilemma. The dilemma being I don't know which subject to drop for A2.

My AS results weren't great, but I did well enough for there to be no obvious subject which needed to be dropped.

It's a tie between either dropping Media (which I got a B in) or Physics (which I got an E )

Why would I want to drop Media I hear you say? mainly because The only qualified teacher has now left and the school are too poor to hire another. The teacher who is 'covering' this year is known for being very, very angry.

However it may be hard to convince the school to let me carry on with a subject I only just passed, however I personally feel I could do much better in Physics this year, since it took me quite a while to adjust and settle into the subject last year.

I'm also wondering whether physics would look more prestigious on a uni application than media studies? I will be applying for music-tech if that makes any difference.

This is awful I am so not hopeful about getting a teaching job when I finish my training. Most places don't even have qualified teachers any more, just teaching assistants doing entire terms of teaching.

Anyway, drop the E. It's not relevant to your planned degree and an E looks awful on UCAS.
which subject means more toward your future and your ultimate job goal. That is the subject you keep the other goes. In college i was fortunate to take a lot of electives that mad me a broader minded more well rounded individual. I would support that but ultimately the main goal of any school is the betterment and better knowledge of the subject you are trying to add too.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I would drop Physics because that's the one you did worst at.
However, do you HAVE to drop a subject?
I took 4 A2s (and I didn't do general studies). Don't forget you can always retake exams to bring your physics grade up. It's hard work, but if you really think you can do better at Physics, I'm sure you'll be able to do it.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.