Page 1 of 2
Hold up a sign that says "If you read this you're gay".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How far is Atmore from Auburn? I'll be driving pretty much the length of the state today so I might swing by just to take a gander at what's happening.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
I think you should just shoot them all in the face. It would take care of their shit.
Gear:
ESP LTD EX-351 (Black)
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by Shredoftheday
Wow your a true genius UFhobo

Quote by slight☼return
holy shitnelte herp derped with fries brah.

Quote by J Mud
I love five guys. It does look gross in pictures, but it tastes too damn good.
Damn we've gone quite a long time without a thread about them. None the less, ignore them. Or kill them all. It's really up to you.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Do these guys still exist? Damn.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Kensai

That was funny the first time you cracked that joke...

...It's still hilarious now.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by L2112Lif
Write out a sign that says

"Protesting funerals is gay"

You don't kill trolls. You troll trolls.
Better yet, get a whole group of people do do this sort of sign. The more the merrier.
Quote by JDawg
Nothing. Ignore them.

This really is the best course of action.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Give them hugs.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Write a black metal song about gay sex and satanism, then show up naked and play it live.
Last edited by Poglia at Aug 26, 2011,
Quote by shredibanez24
....ignore them. Or kill them all. It's really up to you.

This. Unless you plan on being productive, simply ignore them. Stop giving them the attention they crave. When people they realize people don't care about them, they'll either A. Go away. or B. Do something to the extent that lands them in jail.

Both scenarios are good.
Make signs that say "GOD <3'S FAGS," and anything else that is opposite of their views. If there's a piece of humanity that I legitimately hate and think is the largest piece of garbage that could ever walk the Earth, it would be the Westboro Baptists.

They have no business boycotting funerals or protesting society in the ways that they do. I know it's free speech and everything, but boycotting or protesting against an army member's funeral should be unconstitutional.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
boycotting or protesting against an army member's funeral should be unconstitutional.
Only if they are an army member? It should be uncostitutional, no matter who died.
I really would talk to as many people as you could and tell them to ignore them. The way they get money is from people reacting illegally. They sue the people then make money to keep going.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Sorry I don't know much about these people. Why do they protest soldier's funerals?

I thought they just hated gays or something retarded like that?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by JDawg
Nothing. Ignore them.

This. We're getting SOOO close to taking away all their media attention, please don't fuck that up.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Poglia
Only if they are an army member? It should be uncostitutional, no matter who died.

Well, I'm saying that in regard that the Westboro Baptists boycott/protest against mostly Marine funerals.
Quote by Poglia

Exactly
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by WCPhils
Sorry I don't know much about these people. Why do they protest soldier's funerals?
Soldiers kill people, so the WBC guys think they are sinner and hate them.

While I don't really support war and I'm absolutely against soldiers, I would never protest their funerals. At least a bit of respect for their families.
Last edited by Poglia at Aug 26, 2011,
How about we be mature and ignore them? If they get out of hand (which they may), call the cops on them for disturbing the peace.
Quote by Poglia

While I don't really support war and I kinda hate soldiers, I would never protest their funeral.

I think it's more than just killing people. Our government tolerates gay people and other "sins" more than WBC would like. Soldiers do the bidding of the government so they celebrate when one dies.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by L2112Lif
They hate everyone, bro.

Ah, I understand now

I always thought it was just gay people, so I thought they somehow connected that to the military.

Either way, they are ass-holes.

on topic. I would probably get some people together and have funny signs, and play some devil music of course.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Kamikaze1014
why? im not exactly pro war, but you can't strip military away from the world
I know. I could support military for defense, but definitely not when they attack other countires.
Quote by Poglia

While I don't really support war and I'm absolutely against soldiers, I would never protest their funerals. At least a bit of respect for their families.

Not quite. The way I understood it, they think that soldiers dying is "God's way of saying that being gay is wrong, and that we shouldn't have gays in the military" or something else incredibly stupid, but along those lines.

OT: I want to tell you to fucking Molotov cocktail them, but its really just not worth it anymore for this reason:

Quote by rgrockr
This. We're getting SOOO close to taking away all their media attention, please don't **** that up.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Spartan101400
Ignore them, if you do that, they don't exist.

I say peacefuly provoke them with funny signs. Theyll do something stupid and illegal eventualy
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Propose to them. The more stereotypically homosexual you look and act the better.

Witty counter protest signs are always fun too.
Hold up a sign "Fred offered to suck me off, so i blew a load down his throat"

thatll get em goin
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Use their publicity to your advantage. Hold a fundraiser for things that are exactly what they're against right in front of them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JDawg
This. Unless you plan on being productive, simply ignore them. Stop giving them the attention they crave. When people they realize people don't care about them, they'll either A. Go away. or B. Do something to the extent that lands them in jail.

Both scenarios are good.

THANK YOU!

There is nothing illegal about what they have been doing. While it's morally wrong in all senses, taking action against them will only fuel their fire.
I got this straight off their website

"GOD HATES AMERICA & IS KILLING
OUR TROOPS IN HIS WRATH.
Military funerals have become pagan orgies of
idolatrous blasphemy, where they pray to the
dunghill gods of Sodom & play taps to a fallen fool.
This message to be preached in respectful, lawful proximity
to the memorial of Spc. Joseph A. VanDreume"

Thats a funeral set for monday. I lol'd at the respectfully part
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Page 1 of 2