Well, the east coast got a decent one, but we people on the west coast get screwed over with a buch of little baby earthquakes. Over the past 2-3 years we have had quite a bunch of earthquakes but the biggest was like 5.5. Anyone else wanting an earthquake?
You should play a game in which you try to fap from start to finish before the earthquake stops.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The japanese, I'm sure.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Xiaoxi
You should play a game in which you try to fap from start to finish before the earthquake stops.

I want to participate in this, but the area I live in, Earthquakes are very much rare.
Quote by Spartan101400
I want to participate in this, but the area I live in, Earthquakes are very much rare.

Then get over here on the west coast and wait for one because it does sound like a fun game
I live less than a mile from one of the largest fault lines in CA. I'm sure I'll be busy trying to ensure my 1st floor apartment doesn't become my tomb. Really, I should try to fap from when I'm buried alive until the rescue workers find me.
I'd rather not give the media something to bitch about for months.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Those of us on the proper coast are kinda preoccupied with a hurricane, presently.

Basically this.
Quote by kaptkegan
I live less than a mile from one of the largest fault lines in CA. I'm sure I'll be busy trying to ensure my 1st floor apartment doesn't become my tomb. Really, I should try to fap from when I'm buried alive until the rescue workers find me.

If we were on Facebook, I'd like this.

But we're not.

+1 instead.
"CHOOSE YOUR FATE AND DIE!!"

-- Do as I say, not as I do. --
Quote by Myaccount876
Well, the east coast got a decent one, but we people on the west coast get screwed over with a buch of little baby earthquakes. Over the past 2-3 years we have had quite a bunch of earthquakes but the biggest was like 5.5. Anyone else wanting an earthquake?

No. My house would probably collapse if there was an earthquake.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Those of us on the proper coast are kinda preoccupied with a hurricane, presently.

I always vision hurricanes as fast passing things tearin the crap out of everything.

Like only last a few minutes - an hour max...

Lol...