Poll: is toronto the new york of canada?
Poll Options
View poll results: is toronto the new york of canada?
Yes, it is
2 6%
LMAO toronto can never be as great as new yawk!
5 14%
No, toronto is nothing like new york
4 11%
Hell no, its a much better city
6 17%
Both cities are overrated
10 29%
what does that even mean??
8 23%
Voters: 35.
as in, the alpha city

Toronto seems like a hip place, i wouldn't mind moving there..but only if its the New York of Canada
stupid question = stupid answer

And why exactly do you need to move somewhere that is the equivalent of NY?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
We have shitty sports teams that can't win anything, and there happens to be a lot of pricks, homeless people, and problems.

So yeah it is pretty much NYC.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Who says NYC is the Alpha city of America?
"CHOOSE YOUR FATE AND DIE!!"

-- Do as I say, not as I do. --
I'm moving there from Hamilton (the Detroit of Canada) in 8 days so I'll let you know...
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

if i hear any more attempts to compare toronto/new york i'm going to go oot of my mind
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
inb4 Thrashtastic

And who cares? Both cities suck.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Onzaso
Who says NYC is the Alpha city of America?

NYC isn't just the alpha city of america, its the alpha city of the world..
nobody likes toronto outside of toronto
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I foresee Thrash coming in here and completely text-raping TS.

@TS: seriously, it's Canada. You can't expect too much from a country like that.
pinga
Quote by JimmyBanks6
nobody likes toronto outside of toronto

I live here and i even i don't like it that much.... :/ Would be so much nicer without the shitty snowless decembers and freezing marches. Past few days have been beautiful, though.
hue
Quote by CoreysMonster
Nothing in Canada is the New York of anything, anywhere.

true it is pretty hard to be as rude as those people, and have as many homeless,

again toronto is close on both fronts.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I'm from Winnipeg, and it isn't a bad city. Unless you know, you like to be murdered sometimes. We do that a lot.
Everyone in Vancouver seems to dislike Torontonians, apparently they act like it's the centre of the world. So very likely Toronto is the NYC of Canada. A common phrase to hear that's referring to Ontario or Quebec is "back east". It is usually spoken with a slight sneer or good natured humour.

EDIT: Killjoy where are you from/living?
Last edited by Jawlytomtom at Aug 26, 2011,
Quote by Jawlytomtom
Everyone in Vancouver seems to dislike Torontonians, apparently they act like it's the centre of the world. So very likely Toronto is the NYC of Canada. A common phrase to hear that's referring to Ontario or Quebec is "back east". It is usually spoken with a slight sneer or good natured humour.

EDIT: Killjoy where are you from/living?

NYC, but its simply too damn expensive to live out here. seems you have to be a trust fund baby to be young and live in Manhattan, but i love new york. i enjoyed my experiences whenever i visited Toronto and am actually considering moving there
I think LA is the alpha city of the US.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Meh, when I went across Canada, I found that I wasn't all that enthralled with Toronto. All though, I did love the time I spent in Kensington Market, that is one awesome neighbourhood!
Quote by EC_AL_JH_GH
Meh, when I went across Canada, I found that I wasn't all that enthralled with Toronto. All though, I did love the time I spent in Kensington Market, that is one awesome neighbourhood!

Kensington Market is the east village of Toronto.