Hello guys!

Im in big trouble (maybe). I have a RG3570Z Ibanez guitar and today my high E string snapped. So i have to get it off now but i simply cant figure out how to do it. It has a zero edge tremolo system but i simply cant find a way to get the whole string out. Ive been searching youtube, everything with out luck. And now i by mistake took off the B string aswell so i'm a bit worried about my neck and tremolo system. I'm going to the music shop tomorrow for help but what should i do? Release the pressure on the neck? Help me please.. Im in big worries.
If you aren't sure what you're doing, leave it alone until you get to the guitar shop and someone can show you what the problem is.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
It probably won't hurt your neck. Take it in to your local music store and have them show you what to do. And you don't have to rush to take the string out, it's not really hurting anything just dangling there.
Thank you, you are the best! I shouldn't consider releasing the tension or anything?
Just leave it alone; it'll be fine.

Could you post pics?
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tNu78SMKH6I/SIKaWR3cVbI/AAAAAAAAAtE/VLo-9WRAgQQ/s320/ibanez+Edge+Zero.jpg

This is the tremolo system identical to mine. The things which always is placed at one end of the string is still inside the guitar but i can simply can't find the way to get new ones in or get the old ones out. They might as well be on my floor somewhere. I'm just damn scared of breaking something..
you think you should have taken it home without having anyone tell you what to do with it? or at least a lot of reasarch on floyds, the strings are kept in with Blocks, that are loosened with an allen key, do it one string at a time, and only remove one string on a guitar, and replace it with another, then do the next, and next e.t.c
To change strings, you unscrew the hex screws just behind the saddle. You have to snip the ball ends of the strings, then you can insert the ends where the clamp meets the saddle. Wait until a tech can show you; it's not worth unscrewing the whole bridge or something.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
You have to really do something drastic to cause damage to a guitar neck, defective wood aside. I always take all my strings off and clean up when I do a string change and I don't have to mess with the truss rod at all. Guitars aren't fragile, they can take some abuse. Gibson is an exception. I've had one knocked over and the headstock snapped. I've even heard stories of people cracking their necks while doing a certain harmonic trick too.

Those Edge Zero's allow for the ball end to be kept on right? There should be a block in there. All you have to do is loosen that and pull the string out. That's it. Now I haven't dealt with the Zero, but the whole piece may just be one unit, not a block and screw separate. So by loosening it, you'll pull the piece back and can get the string off. People tend to make FR and it's variants out to be these difficult and complex things to deal with. They're not. But they do require you to understand a bit about how they work.

Trust me, learn to do this kind of stuff yourself. The only reason my guitars see a shop is for refrets. It'll save you money, money you can put towards new gear.