I'm talking regular, not 40k. Me and my friend have a lot of time on our hands, and we were maybe thinking about getting into it. Only thing is, it is really expensive. Just wondering if anyone here plays and can give me some insight into this.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
My brother played for a bit but that was like 9 years ago. I went to a game event or whatever with him at some hobby shop and it looked pretty cool, but yeah it's quite expensive.
I wanted to get into Warhammer when I was younger, but it was too expensive, so my friends and I built little wooden tank models and made up our own rules to play. Fun times, except the real Warhammer players will laugh at you.
The rules are pretty daunting to look at. It's fun once you know how to play but it's easier if you have someone who already knows how to play who can teach you.
go with the LOTR one, its a lot cheaper, and the rulebook isnt nearly as intense. I had armies in all three games, but I only ever fielded my fantasy one. I kinda want to get back into 40k but its just so goddamn expensive.
That hot guy that plays warhammer? Has a nice ring to it...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Aye it's expensive, but I enjoyed the art and the world around it mostly.

Painting and converting was great too.

I'm looking to sell some old undead stuff actually if you're interested in a cheapo bundle?
you're 14, you can't afford it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Venice King
That hot guy that plays warhammer? Has a nice ring to it...

didnt even notice, i actually lol'd
Play 40k, is a lot of fun. Always wanted to get more into fantasy, but never had the time or money, and apparently the latest version of the rulebook isnt as good as previous editions. Storm of magic, or whatever its called, the recent expansion looks pretty cool and might be a good excuse to start playing. Play Warriors of Chaos, and i will live out my warhammer fantasy, er, fantasies, through you.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Aye it's expensive, but I enjoyed the art and the world around it mostly.

Painting and converting was great too.

I'm looking to sell some old undead stuff actually if you're interested in a cheapo bundle?

I'm looking to play Tomb Kings if that is race you have
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by That_Hot_Guy
I'm looking to play Tomb Kings if that is race you have

What I've gots really pretty old, but I have some zombie fellas in mummy wrappings actually so that might be what you're after...

I've also got a few skeleton fellas.

It wouldn't make a full army, but could be something cheap to play around with?

EDIT: I've just looked online at what Tomb Kings are and yeah that didn't exist in the slightest when the models I've got were around... But it looks like some are the same theme.

But yeah I'm not talking full units or anything, these'd have to go with some other shite too.

PM if you want any more (sexy) pics etc.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Aug 26, 2011,
it's a fun game, but expensive like hell
and then when they upgrade your models( like they did my my dark eldar) you feel like you have to get the new ones
DON'T DO ITTTTT

One of my biggest regrets is how much money i spent on that stuff, i lost so many years of my life, i was addicted! First it starts of like a bit of fun, but then, next thing you know, you find yourself crying in an alleyway, sucking off dealers just to get another unit of Chaos Warriors!
It's pricy as hell, but it's probably one of my funner hobbies. avoid storm of magic and watch for those price hikes :P
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
It's pretty damn good. I still have all my Skaven, but I haven't played in some years.

I kinda miss those times.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
I got over a 100 marines just standing on a shelf, waiting to be played with. It's quite fun actually but with all the cooll new videogames the player base is very small and dedicated(wierd).
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Depends how much you want to get into it. I used to have a couple of 40k units (I think it was Grey Knights) and some Chaos Marines which I just painted, then someone I knew gave me a Tyranid Hive Tyrant to paint because he liked my style, then he let me keep it anyway I never wanted to build armies because that's hella expensive and I didn't have that much time to set aside.
But I someone I used to be friends with had spent over £3.5k on all the models and stuff he owned, and he battled in a Games Workshop in my town 3 or 4 times a week.
Quote by jaybals
DON'T DO ITTTTT

One of my biggest regrets is how much money i spent on that stuff, i lost so many years of my life, i was addicted! First it starts of like a bit of fun, but then, next thing you know, you find yourself crying in an alleyway, sucking off dealers just to get another unit of Chaos Warriors!

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!