im not new to this forum and i know that this shouldnt be here, but when i was going to post it in the 'Original Recordings' section i noticed that there were only 7 people viewing it.
and also barely any videos in there get comments or even watched!

so anyway this is a song off my bands new EP
it is called broken. and really i just want some feedback and not people telling me that i have posted this in the wrong thread. :/

This Day We Fight - Broken
Irons
this still goes in OR or PYB no matter how few people are there. those are the rules.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Out of a ten it's like a 4 or 5. Vocals don't seem right for that genre... Sorry.
Michael Kelly Patriot limited
Michael Kelly Vex nv
PRS CE24

Tube Screamer
Zakk wylde od
Boosta Grande
Crybaby

Valve Jr
Peavey Windsor
Fender Blues Jr NOS
2x12 cab GBack

Bugera V22
Carvin Legacy

Vintage Rogers Drumset
Pearl ELX
Not really digging it. And their shouldnt be 15 seconds of nothingness at the beginning of a song.
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Dude this needs something, and that something is to be in the original recording section. Follow the rules dickhead.
Not bad...I felt like the song was slower than I wanted it to be. I'm not a big fan of the clean vocals, but I like the screams. I like the guitar work, but the instrumental break starting at around the 3rd minute seemed kind of boring. The song ended in a kind of anticlimatic way, to me. On the other hand, I may be criticising it, but I've been too nervous to share my stuff with anyone on here, so take my opinion for what its worth. I did enjoy the song and giving my feedback to try to help so I hope you don't take it as a negative.
Quote by Tacobeefsandvag
Dude this needs something, and that something is to be in the original recording section. Follow the rules dickhead.

Please be quiet.
Irons
Quote by katalyzt13
Not bad...I felt like the song was slower than I wanted it to be. I'm not a big fan of the clean vocals, but I like the screams. I like the guitar work, but the instrumental break starting at around the 3rd minute seemed kind of boring. The song ended in a kind of anticlimatic way, to me. On the other hand, I may be criticising it, but I've been too nervous to share my stuff with anyone on here, so take my opinion for what its worth. I did enjoy the song and giving my feedback to try to help so I hope you don't take it as a negative.

really thanks, because you listened and gave feedback so i appriciate it
Irons
Quote by ethanwhufc

Please be quiet.

What does that have to do with anything?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ethanwhufc

Please be quiet.

Judging by join dates now, huh?

This song is generic, this thread doesn't belong here and you have no write to argue with me. You see those numbers in the left? That's right. Ballin' since 2008, bitch.
Although this should be in OR I will say that it isn't bad, not my cup of tea genrewise though.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by ethanwhufc

Please be quiet.

Dude you've been on here since 2010 so shut the fuk up because you're being a prick. He/She (probably he) is right about the forum thing, go back to trying to suck your own dik and fuk of with arrogant comments. Your song was complete shite, generic metalcore pussy, with bad vocals and awful drummer. Get some talent.
Last edited by Psychotron72 at Aug 26, 2011,
Yeah, OR.

Ehh, clean vocals don't seem to fit. The lyrics are generic emocore. That's all I have to say.

EDIT: Okay, while I'm at it, the bass is nonexistent. It's not awful, but it's not great either.
Last edited by Kevin19 at Aug 26, 2011,
The song itself isn't all that bad really.

The vocals COULD be better, but still, not bad, i'd give it a 5/10.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss

But seriously, i like the instrumentation...but something about the Vocals...
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
something messed up about this forum, yea i have only been a member since 2010 but have been on the website for ages.
all i wanted was some feedback on my song.
Irons
*reported*

Don't admit in the OP that you know you're breaking the rules.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
S'ok..
Work on it.
The verse is the same thing over and over, add some variety, also dont be afraid to use silence, either, the guitar was constant throughout... the contrast between the silence/heavyness makes it seem even heavier.
Work on it, sounds like a wip at the moment

Final note: 'has potential'
STRIKING MINORS