This makes no sense to me, yet there have been 11 threads in the pit "Ban the User Above you." I can not see the appeal at all. If you want to get off the site, why not just close your account? And before you say "thats no fun, eugggh" or something, then why wouldnt you post something fun to egt you banned?

If anyone has done this, please explain it to me. Guesses from ppl who havent done it are good too.

THX
OH HELL YES METALCORE
You realize you don't REALLY get banned? It's a joke? Ya know? If you couldn't deduce that... there may be something wrong.
Don't mess up.
Quote by Dirge Humani
The "ban above you" is a joke.

Some people ask to be banned so they can concentrate on school, or stuff.

aha that would make sense...
OH HELL YES METALCORE
Quote by HitTheLights81
You realize you don't REALLY get banned? It's a joke? Ya know? If you couldn't deduce that... there may be something wrong.

yeah im a messed up person ok?
OH HELL YES METALCORE
Some people ask to be banned because they need to focus on school or work and UG is too distracting. Some people ask to be banned by being dickwads. To each his own.

But yeah, that thread is a joke thread.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 26, 2011,
I plan on breaking as many rules as possible when I finally decide to quit.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I find it stupid. I think people who asked to be banned to focus on school/work/life are being over dramatic.

"Guys I'm graduating Uni so please ban me because an adult will never use the internet again."
Quote by metaldud536
I find it stupid. I think people who asked to be banned to focus on school/work/life are being over dramatic.

"Guys I'm graduating Uni so please ban me because an adult will never use the internet again."

I think it's more of a self-control issue. I myself would like to focus on my school work more, but somehow I always end up procrastinating in the Pit.

Not that I'd ask to be banned, but it's probably better for some people.
Quote by Dirge Humani
TS, if you delete the first post, the thread gets deleted.

/hint

This sounds like a good idea.
Don't mess up.
TS should get banned.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by Jon777
I think it's more of a self-control issue. I myself would like to focus on my school work more, but somehow I always end up procrastinating in the Pit.

Not that I'd ask to be banned, but it's probably better for some people.

The pit is your inner demon, you need to seek immidiate help. Don't abandon too quickly or you might get withdrawal symptoms. Take up golf or charity work to help with your spare time
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Because the forum of the banned is where all the fun happens.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
Because the forum of the banned is where all the fun happens.

So you have seen it??
epic7734
Quote by HitTheLights81
This sounds like a good idea.

stfu
OH HELL YES METALCORE
Quote by Mark Roxx
I take offense to this, TS.

then dont read it.
did i make you click on it? no.
OH HELL YES METALCORE
Wait... You honestly thought that the 11 Ban Threads that each hit the posting limit was full of people that were ACTUALLY banned?

The Ban Thread is really just a spam thread. It doesn't even have a good cover story like the Anime Thread does.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
Wait... You honestly thought that the 11 Ban Threads that each hit the posting limit was full of people that were ACTUALLY banned?

The Ban Thread is really just a spam thread. It doesn't even have a good cover story like the Anime Thread does.

So that clearly makes it an inferior thing that should be burned with fire to the depths of hell.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by EyeForgot
then dont read it.

ITT: TS doesn't know what a hyperbole is.
pinga
Some people want to see the forum of the banned. Which sucks.

Just a bunch of idiots making up "My brother" stories.

Tho sometimes someone will be forced to do something stupid for the sake of being unbanned. Like Coreysmonster dancing naked like an idiot.
Last edited by Shinami at Aug 27, 2011,
Everybody my age gets banned. It's the coolest.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by EyeForgot
then dont read it.

Are your sarcasm glands completely broken? Or are you just an extraterrestrial who fails to comprehend Earthling humor?
to OP:
0/10.
As in not funny, why did you even try?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Some people: to focus on important things despite their internet obsession.
Other people: because they're mentally defective
Casualty01: to **** with thousands of people for several months
its A Troll
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan