anyone here heard good things about Traynor amps?? there's a Custom Valve 40 in the classifieds for $300 canadian. 12ax7's and 2 6L6 tubes and celestion speaker. thinking of checking it out.
Get it. I work at a guitar shop and a guy who comes in regularly has a collection of traynors. They're sick amps and built like tanks. And 300 is an unbeatable price, too.
right on, I emailed him and anxiously awaiting a reply, I've just been getting lucky with the classifieds lately, last week it was a Jackson DX10D for 200 bucks.
i played one at a store and it sounded good, for $300 i would totally get it
GENERIC SIGNATURE
it's probably the one with the 70/80 (though if you're really lucky it might be the WR model with the v30), but even the 70/80 one, that's a pretty good price, i think. Not certain of Canadian prices for them, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the local music store sells them for around $800 so I would be saving $500, yeah I'm not sure if it's a WR or not, I left a message and still awaiting a reply, I'm freaking out !!! I really want this thing now. LOL
Get it. I personally found the dirt channel a little lacking, but my technician friend did a quick mod to it to allow it to take EL34s. Now it covers everything I want beautifully. And it takes pedulz really nicely =P
Epi Explorer
Squier Vintage Modified Tele

Dunlop Crybaby (modded)
TC Polytune
Marshall ED-1
Vexter Box of Rock
Harmonic Jerkulator (home made)
Boss CE-3
Line6 Echo Park

Modified Traynor YCV40
Fender Super Champ XD
Got it !!! woohoo yep, has the V30 and he threw in spare tubes. oh happy day !!!
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Clipz plz.
Epi Explorer
Squier Vintage Modified Tele

Dunlop Crybaby (modded)
TC Polytune
Marshall ED-1
Vexter Box of Rock
Harmonic Jerkulator (home made)
Boss CE-3
Line6 Echo Park