I'm going to start of by saying that I had a deeply personal problem with someone which ended up in a PK War which lasted almost 2 months. I don't want to disclose exactly what the situation and circumstances were because it's way too long to explain (and also for the fact that I don't want to think about what caused it again after several times arguing over it) but it just resolved itself through amazing communication by a third party whom I'm very grateful for.
Anyway, it just resolved itself and it's 1am in the morning where I am. I just can't help but feel a massive sense of elation that it's finally over and it feels great. You guys don't care about the circumstances and I don't care that you don't care but I just wanted to tell everyone just because I'm very thankful it's over.

To make this a legitimate thread, discuss the times when you overcame a deeply personal problem and how great (or bad) it turned out.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

do whatever makes you feel good to make you feel even better. grats.

as for me, i have a lot of shit going on romantically, and none of it looks good.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by genghisgandhi
I usually just avoid those situations. Feels good.

Is that also the reason why you have a lot of pent up anger that will never go away? TALK - now that feels good.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by genghisgandhi
I usually just avoid those situations. Feels good.

That's what I did. I registered late for a class. I read the syllabus and was overwhelmed by what was required. I dropped it by the deadline and said "F*ck it I'll just get a part time job to make up for it"
I had a problem which wasn't working out. After a while, I managed to work it out. With a pencil.

It wasn't an equation, it was a dookie and I was constipated.
It's nicer to see problems dissolve rather than worked out, 'cause that's usually a more genuine end to the issue

Unless you climb out of something slowly. That's pretty awesome.
Last edited by Craigo at Aug 26, 2011,
Quote by Harmonius
I'm going to start of by saying that I had a deeply personal problem with someone which ended up in a PK War which lasted almost 2 months.

PK FIYA!!!!!!!

OT, I always feel relieve when problems resolve themselves, especially since I procrastinate a lot
Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker!
Quote by Craigo
It's nicer to see problems dissolve rather than worked out, 'cause that's usually a more genuine end to the issue

Craigo, we've had disagreements in the past. I know that and you know that but at this moment I fucking love you man.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

PK war?

so like, your guild pissed off another guild or something?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
PK war?

Um, I don't know if there's such an expression in the West - guess not. In Asia, we say PK Wars to describe the situation where 1 person thinks he or she is right and the other person thinks the same way.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Way to make a vague thread...

What does PK mean?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
Way to make a vague thread...

What does PK mean?

See above. ^
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Um, I don't know if there's such an expression in the West - guess not. In Asia, we say PK Wars to describe the situation where 1 person thinks he or she is right and the other person thinks the same way.

US Congress
Quote by Harmonius
See above. ^

Ah. Still a very vague thread.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Harmonius

Well obviously you were wrong....
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
PK war?

post of the week
Quote by Harmonius

we call that a disagreement.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"