Page 1 of 2
Says guitarists are mutants lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XED4Nl3k3UA
Would take him up on those lessons, tho.......

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Who is deadmau5?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
that was funny
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
He has baby fingers.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
lmao yeah cant wait to see him Oct 21

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Quote by genghisgandhi
He's a shitty gimmick himself. He called out DJs before as well.

Wow really? He must be mad that his fan base mostly consists of people new to electronic music before they move on to other artists.
Quote by genghisgandhi
He's a shitty gimmick. He called out DJs before as well.

Did you even watch the video? He didn't say anything bad about guitarists or guitars or anything really. He's just complaining that he sucks at it
Quote by genghisgandhi
He's mad while sitting on a pile of money.

I'd be a gimmick too if I made as much money as him.
That GIF..memories..
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
obviously hes going to find actually playing an intrument hard at first, he usually just presses buttons and flogs polyphonic ringtones to teenagers and chavs who believe r2d2 noises and so called "bass" constitutes music
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
obviously hes going to find actually playing an intrument hard at first, he usually just presses buttons and flogs polyphonic ringtones to teenagers and chavs who believe r2d2 noises and so called "bass" constitutes music

Make an electronic song if you think it's so easy.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Now I did. I still think he's a douche

Why? I reckon he makes shitty music but he comes across as a bro in most videos I've seen him (video game streams mostly)
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by genghisgandhi
Make an electronic song if you think it's so easy.

This. Let's not get into this, making electronic music is harder than most give it credit for.
I know it's meant to be pronounced dead mouse but when I look at it I can only say dead-maw-five . He sure swears a little though.
West Ham United
Quote by RetroGunslinger

Quote by RetroGunslinger

lol imbecile.
Quote by SlayingDragons
This. Let's not get into this, making electronic music is harder than most give it credit for.

Maybe it is, but i know several people at school with me who make electronic music when they are bored, as far as i can tell its no different from deadmau5, obviously its not that hard

Edit: I do like dubstep though, although there only seems to be one dubstep song ever made, just by lots of different artists
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Last edited by RetroGunslinger at Aug 26, 2011,
Quote by Cianyx
Why? I reckon he makes shitty music but he comes across as a bro in most videos I've seen him (video game streams mostly)

"It puts me to ****ing sleep, to be quite honest; I don’t really see the technical merit in playing two songs at the same speed together and it bores me to ****ing tears and hopefully, with all due respect to the DJ type that will ****ing go the way of the dinosaur, I'd like them to dis-a-****ing-pear! It's so middle man, they’re like ****ing lawyers! You need them, but they’re ****ing cunts. God bless them, they’re my number one customer right, so I’m not gonna go dis every ****ing DJ. But to say you become this massive, "up on a podium" performer by playing other peoples productions, at the same speed as someone else's productions and fading between the two of them, I don’t get it...”

DJing is very difficult, by the way.

EDIT - Plus anyone who curses as much as he does comes off as a douche, plus he uses a 5 as an s.

EDIT - ^Stop posting on a subject you obviously know nothing about. If I make metal music when I'm bored, does it make me as good as [your favorite metal band]?
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Aug 26, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi
"It puts me to ****ing sleep, to be quite honest; I don’t really see the technical merit in playing two songs at the same speed together and it bores me to ****ing tears and hopefully, with all due respect to the DJ type that will ****ing go the way of the dinosaur, I'd like them to dis-a-****ing-pear! It's so middle man, they’re like ****ing lawyers! You need them, but they’re ****ing cunts. God bless them, they’re my number one customer right, so I’m not gonna go dis every ****ing DJ. But to say you become this massive, "up on a podium" performer by playing other peoples productions, at the same speed as someone else's productions and fading between the two of them, I don’t get it...”

DJing is very difficult, by the way.

EDIT - Plus anyone who curses as much as he does comes off as a douche, plus he uses a 5 as an s.

EDIT - ^Stop posting on a subject you obviously know nothing about. If I make metal music when I'm bored, does it make me as good as [your favorite metal band]?

He uses a "5" in place of an "s". Mother of god. We must stone him.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Maybe it is, but i know several people at school with me who make electronic music when they are bored, as far as i can tell its no different from deadmau5, obviously its not that hard

Edit: I do like dubstep though, although there only seems to be one dubstep song ever made, just by lots of different artists

Stop talking.
Quote by RetroGunslinger

Ignorance confirmed.
Quote by RetroGunslinger

Please stop posting. You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're making a fool of yourself. Electronic music takes a lot of effort to make, you don't just play a couple of notes on a keyboard and call it a day.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Come on, you're not gonna admit that it looks stupid?

It may look stupid but it's not really different from people having "Lil" in their name too.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Y̟̤̗̲̲͉̗e͎̠̤̰̋̏̋̃̿ͮs̠̞̰̰̿ͭͦ

j00Z /\/\4D br0? 1Ph $0, \/\/|-|'/ j00Z /\/\4D, /\/\4|\|?

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Oh, the 5 is an S? I always pronounced it Deadmaufive, had no idea what it meant
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 2