So, I have a bass... but my bass amp is uh.... maybe broken. *cough*

So I heard Acoustic amps are pretty good, and I found a amp pack for pretty cheap (it's the same price as the amp itself...)
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Acoustic-B10-Bass-Amp-Pack-431049-i1562855.gc

Any other suggestions? I only need one for home use so I figured a 10W would be sufficient.
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
Broken in what way? Does it sound at all?

Anyway, if your amp really is broken, I myself would stay away from amp packs or really any type of pack. They suck and are usually full of crap you dont need or atleast would do well without. Do you have a budget?

With a $100 you could probably go used and get something a *tiny* bit better, but don't expect the world. Although, if you don't want to go through a hassle, I suppose you can't really go wrong with the B10 and all the stuff that comes with it for $100 not a bad deal.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Broken in what way? Does it sound at all?

Anyway, if your amp really is broken, I myself would stay away from amp packs or really any type of pack. They suck and are usually full of crap you dont need or atleast would do well without. Do you have a budget?

With a $100 you could probably go used and get something a *tiny* bit better, but don't expect the world. Although, if you don't want to go through a hassle, I suppose you can't really go wrong with the B10 and all the stuff that comes with it for $100 not a bad deal.

Well the amp itself is $100 at GC so yeah, I thought it would be a good deal... It has some stuff I actually need (cleaning cloth & polish, bass stand, a bag....)

But I forgot about used LOL. I'll go look into those. Thanks
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
Quote by ethan_hanus
Acoustic amps are great, much better than your Fender Rumble. You could get a better Acoustic amp for $100 if you didn't buy that kit.

Well just the Acoustic b10 amp is $0.25 (twenty-five cents) cheaper.
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
The B-10 is just too small.

You can double that amp for the same price.

Like was said, the amp pack extras suck.

Wait for a sale. They usually come on holidays.

I got my B-20 on GC's July 4th sale for $99.99,

It's more than twice the amp,

Tabdog
I'd definitely get bigger than 10w. I have a 30w and its good for practicing by myself but any smaller and i would miss the bass. If you are good with the volume of the Rumble 15 at least go for that. Acoustic is a very good brand though.

If you go used everyone on here always mentions Peavey gear being cheap, solid and loud. Crate is also thrown out there in the used gear being solid. If you have pawn shops near, check those. Theres a couple of Fender Rumble 15's on Guitar Center used for $45- $50 right now, if you liked yours.