I want to buy a new gear to play a little of metal and rock stuff. Which one should I buy? Ibanez GRG250 or Ibanez GRG270? I find them to be identical accept the price. But which one is a better one? And whats the difference between them? Please help.
Well, I have the GRG250, and I love it. rarely have to change the strings, it can take a beating, but can go out of tune kinda fast... and well, for me the fretboard is comfortable. Idk anything about 270, but I can tell ya I like my 250.
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
are u limiting yourself to just these guitars?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
ok, where do u live, and whats your max budget
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
i am from india and my total budget is Rs. 30k. Which would include the guitar, a practice amp and a processor like Zoom G2. I thought of buying the guitar within Rupees 20k. But i could extend the price upto 25k, but then I would not be able to buy zoom g2 and had to wait till january for a boss ds-1 pedal. And then gradually buy other pedals one by one. What should I do? Plus are single effect pedals good or multieffect processors?

I am buying from an online site http://www.bajaao.com , so you can see the available guitars and their prices in rupees.
Last edited by RAJIV ROCKZ at Aug 27, 2011,
There really is´nt anything different between the two except for shark tooth inlays and pick guard, otherwise identical, same pick ups, 5 way switch, trem, and 25.5 scale length, just get the one you like the most.
maybe u could go after a used guitar, better value for your rupee
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED