Page 1 of 2
Every time I see rain on the radar form anywhere near Central Texas, it's like there is a invisible force field around us, and the entire systems just go around it, it'll rain in north Texas, it'll rain near the coast, but noooo, not in central Texas.

It's really friken dry here... We've just been upgraded to a level 2 water mandate, meaning we can only water our yards on certain dates, at certain times. You can't even wash your car, otherwise you'll be fined. Which sucks cause I was gonna wash my truck tomorrow.

Our water pressure keeps dropping too, slowly, and it's starting to get very hard, and tastes like crap...which it usually does anyways. Lake Travis is also the lowest I've ever seen it.

I've never seen a drought this bad in all my days. They say it's starting to get as bad as it was in the 1930's, during the dust bowl.

Anybody else feel this drought pain? Anybody in central Texas jealous of the North and the East and all the rain they are getting?
yeah! ****ing hurricanes FTW!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Anybody in central Texas jealous of the North and the East and all the rain they are getting?

We're getting a hurricane over here.

wooooooooooooooo~
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
How about I piss on your head and we pretend it's raining. Even if you don't go along with it... I'm still gonna piss on your head.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Wow ethan you're such a ****ing idiot. You can't send rain, how do you even become so stupid? This is just awful, are we supposed to put it into boxes and priority mail it? Ridiculous. I feel bad to even be in the same species as you.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Every time I see rain on the radar form anywhere near Central Texas, it's like there is a invisible force field around us, and the entire systems just go around it, it'll rain in north Texas, it'll rain near the coast, but noooo, not in central Texas.

It's really friken dry here... We've just been upgraded to a level 2 water mandate, meaning we can only water our yards on certain dates, at certain times. You can't even wash your car, otherwise you'll be fined. Which sucks cause I was gonna wash my truck tomorrow.

Our water pressure keeps dropping too, slowly, and it's starting to get very hard, and tastes like crap...which it usually does anyways. Lake Travis is also the lowest I've ever seen it.

I've never seen a drought this bad in all my days. They say it's starting to get as bad as it was in the 1930's, during the dust bowl.

Anybody else feel this drought pain? Anybody in central Texas jealous of the North and the East and all the rain they are getting?

Don't mess up.
So he get's a video game for pissing on your head?

sweet! Count me in!

edit: Suck it bitch vvv
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Aug 26, 2011,
you're going to give him a copy of Far Cry 2? you must really like water sports.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Well.......
Wow ethan you're such a ****ing idiot. You can't send rain, how do you even become so stupid? This is just awful, are we supposed to put it into boxes and priority mail it? Ridiculous. I feel bad to even be in the same species as you.

can't tell if srs or trolling

Quote by Dirge Humani
I'm forecast to have a hurricane for the next two days.

I wish this were the case for me.

I love storms. There hasn't been a nice heavy storm in northeast MS for awhile.
Quote by ethan_hanus
You don't happen to be a Velociraptor by chance?

I do have some velociraptor in my lineage, yes.

You jelly?
Quote by MakinLattes
It a sign that the Good Lord wants Texas to burn.

Heat makes us crazier. Are you sure you want that?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
fact: Jesus was a velociraptor.

not approving of raptors -> not approving of Jesus.

Ethan does not approve of Jesus!
Quote by ethan_hanus
Uhhhh, very big teeth, and very sharp claws. I wouldn't mess with a turkey either, suckers will tear you up.

Yea but velociraptors weren't anything like how they look in jurassic park. They were much smaller and were covered in feathers. Fighting one would probably be like fighting a dangerous dog. You could potentially win, but then again it might get your throat.
Quote by Well.......

Damn Hanus, hating on you has become a meme. Soon people will get sick of it and it will die out like all the other memes, forcing people to treat you civilly simply because they don't want to be "that guy". Wait, this was your plan all along, wasn't it?

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by theogonia777
fact: Jesus was a velociraptor.

not approving of raptors -> not approving of Jesus.

Ethan does not approve of Jesus!

All non-believers shall burn!!!

Or be torn apart by a wood-chipper!!!

Or live a full and meaningful life... Naw, kidding! WOOD-CHIPPER!
Quote by fail
Damn Hanus, hating on you has become a meme. Soon people will get sick of it and it will die out like all the other memes, forcing people to treat you civilly simply because they don't want to be "that guy". Wait, this was your plan all along, wasn't it?

Or he'll go the way of fassa.
Quote by fail

Maybe.
drive your car into the coast and bring it back after the hurricane.

then it will be clean
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Stop complaining and do something constructive, like a day of prayer.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Stop complaining and do something constructive, like a day of prayer.

you know what? i bet that's what got them into this mess. they prayed too much, and now God is pissed off. that's gotta be annoying. he can't go two seconds without a prayer from a conservative Christian who's praying for a solution to a problem that they could have solved in that time by themselves if they just put in a little tiny bit of effort.
Flies will come when it rains, be careful what you wish for.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'd love to send some golden rain Texas way.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 2