Pit, I moved into my college dorm yesterday the and the people on my floor are very, very quiet. Basically, I want to liven up the place a bit. Any suggestions on how to make my dorm as much like Animal House as I possibly can?

Good suggestions include but are not limited to: exotic/illegal pets, obnoxiously loud music, exploitation of drunk college girls, and several kinds of bodily fluids.
You DON'T want your dorms to be like Animal House. I know it seems fun and all, but that shit gets old really quick when you need to be up for a class in the morning and everybody sharing a wall/floor/ceiling with you is partying obnoxiously.

Be glad you live with quiet people.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Nobody is going to like you.

Sorry you had to find out like this.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Jon777
The Pit is the best place to come to when you want to be an asshole. Just sayin'.

Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Last edited by MetallicSka at Aug 26, 2011,
lmao my, you guys are exceptionally brutal when it comes to facetious questions.
People like you always want to be this

(Invalid img)

Your type always end up being this

(Invalid img)
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by element4433

He speaks the truth
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Jon777
The Pit is the best place to come to when you want to be an asshole. Just sayin'.

Good luck trying to be an asshole in the Pit. The mods will ban you in a second. Cuz they're assholes.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Aug 26, 2011,
Just walk into the hallway stoned laughing obnoxiously loud till people come out to investigate. Make instant party.
Quote by Burgery
Good luck trying to be an asshole in the Pit. The mods will ban you in a second. Cuz they're assholes.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Burgery
Quote by element4433

What?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Turn it into a sex dungeon.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I'd be happy if I were you. I mean, ****, it doesn't have to be animal house to have fun. Get a TV with a Nintendo 64 and Mario Kart 64, and have a game night every once in a while. People'll love that.

I mean, shit. College is still college which means it's still people trying to study and get a diploma.
Ughhh freshman are soooo annoying. Even online.

Just invite people to hang out and play some old school games or NHL (maybe thats just the northeast, but literally everyone at my school plays it) and just hang out man. Don't be "that guy".
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I moved into a quieter dorm my junior year because of people like you.

Kindly **** off and die.
Since you're a freshman, just lock yourself in your room and don't come out unless it's to eat or to go to a class. Freshmen who just hang out and try to look cool and sweet talk juniors and seniors make me want to puke.
Quote by Gman400
Ughhh freshman are soooo annoying. Even online.

Just invite people to hang out and play some old school games or NHL (maybe thats just the northeast, but literally everyone at my school plays it) and just hang out man. Don't be "that guy".

I was thinking the same thing...
you just moved in... plus how do you know most of them are even there? sometimes it takes a little bit to get the people use to each other... unless they knew everyone from highschool.
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Fucking freshman. Go screw yourself for ruining the college experience for non-idiots.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Also most dorms don't allow parties or a lot of noise cuz some people have wake up early.

Shit ain't the movies.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Also most dorms don't allow parties or a lot of noise cuz some people have wake up early.

Shit ain't the movies.

Srlsly. Most likely the first time he tried "raging" he would get written up and everyone would blame him and also it sound like nobody there knows each other yet so it would just be awkward, Just saying.

Make friends first, party later when you know "whats up," if you know what I mean. Which you don't. Because you are a fresh freshman.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!