Page 1 of 2
I remember seeing a little pill or something at a quickstop by my school that was supposed to cure or prevent hangovers, but I didn't really bother with it, thinking it was too good to be true.

But I just looked it up and I guess theres a drink called Resurrection that looks like it might work, although I've never seen it around here and the website says they're running real short in most places.

Does anyone know of any products like this that actually work? Or maybe have your own personal remedies or preventatives?
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
water.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
This:

Will batter a hangover, rape its lifeless body and leave it unconscious down an alleyway.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Kyleisthename
A hangover is from mild dehydration.

...and being poisoned by alcohol
Drinking is weird sometimes. Most nights I wont drink at all wake up at 8 and be so tired, drink a lot and be up at 7 fresh as a daisy, drink maybe 4-5 beers at night and be so hungover.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Yeah, waters not enough. I usually chug water or gatorade and pop some advil or drink a beer if I can after that, but I'm talkin heavy duty anti-hangover shit so that I don't wake up feeling like a literal sack of shit.

^And yeah same here. Sometimes recently (maybe I've been drinking too often...) I'll go to bed hammered and wake up way earlier than I normally would and with more energy and alertness.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Last edited by Gman400 at Aug 27, 2011,
Drink lots of water, after you're no longer dehydrated drink lots of caffeine, then eat something, then smoke a cigarette.

Works for me anyway.

Also, if you've got nothing to do for the rest of the day, weed will completely cure any hangover.
Last edited by metalh3ad88 at Aug 27, 2011,
Bud helps with any kind of hangover also.
Even the 'E' sickness
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Drink your own piss.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Water and sleep

Smokin weed just gives me the spins usually, and i usually cant tolerate cigs cuz if I'm drunk enough to woory about hangovers, I've probably smoked around a pack while i've been dirnkign

but im pretty ****ked up tonight and havent smoke

but cigs are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly expenseive in chuicago

but im eating protillos chicago hotdogs tomorrow once i get my L pass
The best way to detox is to RETOX!

...but seriously, the best remedy I've had for a hangover is an IV. Knocks that shit RIGHT out.
Wash down some Excedrin with a whole bottle of Powerade.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
lol idk, I have never even played Duke Nukem.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Don't get drunk. Best hangover cure ever.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
The best way to detox is to RETOX!

...but seriously, the best remedy I've had for a hangover is an IV. Knocks that shit RIGHT out.

A brandy IV.
Half of a hangover is being dehydrated, so water or Gatorade. The other half is the alcohol being metabolized into poisonous ethylaldehyde, for which the only cure is sleep and time, though ibuprofen or some such painkiller will help with the symptoms.
Last edited by Lion_Slicer at Aug 27, 2011,
I've heard that oxygen fixes hangovers like wizardry. Never tried it though.

I do a shot of lemon juice every morning that is supposed to work as a wicked cleanse and do a bunch of other awesome stuff. I think having a pretty clean system before the drinking helps stave off the hanging.

Also water and all that junk that you've heard before too.
Water before sleep, wake up, Gatorade/Powerade and a fry up topped off by a multi vit and more water. Right as rain after that.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau

Fried eggs, fried bacon, sausages, tomato and toast.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by L2112Lif
Its okay, its okay... Calm down.

Not everyone speaks Australian.

Fry ups, like myself, are English.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Last edited by jambi_mantra at Aug 27, 2011,
Fry ups are the way forward, if you feel you can't stomach it then induce vomiting before eating. You will feel great.
Alcohol after a long night of alcohol is the best hangover cure. Ask the 50s!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Gman400
Whats a fry up?

How is it possible not to know what a fry-up is??

OT: Lie in bed all day watching football, that's how I deal with hangovers. Or, go for a walk, anything to distract you form how shitty you're feeling.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
How is it possible not to know what a fry-up is??

OT: Lie in bed all day watching football, that's how I deal with hangovers. Or, go for a walk, anything to distract you form how shitty you're feeling.

Because us North Americans don't need a special word for bacon and eggs. That's why.

It's also called a full breakfast in some places.

Let me guess, next you're going to think we're odd for not knowing what a bacon or chip butty is too?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.

Trust me, I'm Irish.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Because us North Americans don't need a special word for bacon and eggs. That's why.

It's also called a full breakfast in some places.

Let me guess, next you're going to think we're odd for not knowing what a bacon or chip butty is too?

The guy who I quoted was form Middlesex... which is in England.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
The guy who I quoted was form Middlesex... which is in England.

Well, that just took a hilarious turn for the better.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Cocaine. 60% of the time it works every time.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Cocaine. 60% of the time it works every time.

I dunno, 67% of statistics are made up.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Water water water, more than you want to drink. B vitamins help too, take one in the afternoon if you know you plan on getting smashed, one before you go to sleep, and one in the morning. Eating a greasy breakfast usually helps too.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Page 1 of 2